[FSl]: All my phot gear - Canon 7D, 70-200 f2.8 II, 17-55 f2.8. 50 f1.4, 430EX II

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaypeezee

Gawd
(23) Charging fees for PayPal is not allowed, nor is requesting a "gift" payment for goods (which gives the buyer no protection). Both violate PayPal's TOS.
Terms:
All items include shipping via USPS Priority Mail, UPS, FedEX or First Class w/ tracking - shipping will be chosen at my discretion. Local pickup is available for those interested and will have priority over shipping. I live in the Inland Empire; San Bernardino/Yucaipa/Redlands area. All items, unless stated otherwise, do not come with a warranty nor is one implied. If you feel my prices are not fair and do not compete with current market value, shoot me a PM with an offer.

All items come from a SMOKE & PET FREE home. No ugly discolored cables or dingy smelling electronics.

References:
Heatware: jaysen
eBay: jay_peezee
Paypal Verified / Amazon Payment Verified
Over 10 years of FLAWLESS online trading/commerce

Payment:
Cash on Delivery or Square Payment in person (PM for details)
Amazon Payment
Google Checkout
PayPal Gift or add 3%

jasonDOTpolancoATgmailDOTcom or PM
Call/Text: 951-two31-four295

Trades:

PHOTOS OF ALL ITEMS CAN BE SEEN HERE

For Sale:

Item:
Canon 7D Body w/ extras

Description:
Cosmetically the body is in 8.9/10 condition. It was originally purchased Jan 2011 from the Canon Refurb store. Shutter count is at approx 12,850. Body has served me extremely well and there are absolutely no issues with the unit. I am only selling because I am getting out of photography for the time being and need all my gear sold.

Included:
Canon 7D body w/ original box, and all unopened accessories. I am alson including a Zeikos Grip, extra LP-E6 battery, (2) 32GB Transcend CF Cards, and Crumpler Neck Strap. Not willing to part at this time.

Price:
$790 Shipped

Photos:
IMG_0984-1.jpg

Item:
Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM

Description:
Everything is 10/10 condition. It was used less less than 4 events with only one of them being outdoor. You cannot decipher between this and a new unit!

Included:
Original box and all accessories

Price:
$1810 Shipped

Photos:
IMG_9102-1.jpg

IMG_9106-3.jpg

Item:
Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS

Description:
8.8/10 Condition. Sharp copy. Used as my primary lens and shows little to no wear.

Included:
Original Box and Lens Hood

Price:
$600 Shipped

Photos:
IMG_9123-16.jpg

IMG_9124-17.jpg

IMG_9125-18.jpg

Item:
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM

Description:
Super sharp copy, still one of MY favorite lenses. Rarely used. Body shows little to no wear.

Included:
Hoya filter, original box + lens hood

Price:
$280 shipped

Photos:
IMG_9107-4.jpg

IMG_9110-7.jpg

Item:
Canon Speedlite 430EX II Flash

Description:
Used but in overall good condition. In the spirit of complete disclosure and transparency, while using the flash during one of my birthday shoots, I accidentally set my camera down on the table not realizing there was a dirty plate (used for cake). The top right corner of the flash got blue icing on the exterior. It was NOT submerged, it literally got a small speck on the exterior... I immediately cleaned it after my stupidity but could not get into the fine crevice - see pics. Does not affect flash function at all

Included:
Original box and all included accessories.

Price:
$175 shipped

Photos:

see second post

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back