FS: Zenith Extreme X399, Threadripper 1950X, Corsair LPX DDR4 3000MHz, Corsair H100i V2 AIO Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

d.v.

Limp Gawd
Thanks for looking guys! Just looking to offload this stuff. I'm sure someone out there can make good use of them. All prices are shipped to lower 48 USA states and I will only ship to the lower 48 states. Thank you for understanding. If my prices are a little off-the-wall then please feel free to let me know. I've tried to price according to market and to move.

$350 1x Asus ROG Zenith Extreme X399 SOLD!!!
$350 1x AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X SOLD!!!
$075 1x Corsair H100i V2 AIO CPU Cooler SOLD!!!
$055 2x Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz 2x8GB ($55 per set) SOLD!!!

I still have the retail box and most, if not all, of the accessories for the Zenith Extreme. I don't have the retail packaging for the 1950X however i do still have the torx wrench. I also have the retail box and accessories, as well as the other CPU brackets for the H100i cooler.

I'd be willing to work out a discount if someone wants to do a multi-purchase to save on shipping. Multi-item purchasers will go to the head of the line. Please ask if you have any specific questions.

Please reply at least "PM" below before shooting me a PM. I will ask you to do so if you don't to weed out the scammers. Please be patient as I will respond to all PMs as soon as I can.

I'm located in central Wisconsin in the Wausau area if anyone is interested in local sale. I've got confirmed trades on here as well as good heatware so buy with confidence.

heatware: https://www.heatware.com/u/83784/to

pictures:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back