FS: ZALMAN CNPS-9500A LED CPU HEATSINK FAN & LITE On SATA DVD-ROM Drive Combo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

msemcee

Weaksauce
FS: ZALMAN CNPS-9500A LED CPU HEATSINK FAN & LITE On SATA DVD-ROM Drive

$26.05.

In MINT/EXCELLENT condition. Work and function perfectly. Contact patch on the heatsink is MINT. No defects at all.

Was used on my AM3 CPU with no problems mounting.

Supports all single and dual core CPUs of Intel`s Socket 1155/1156/775 and all single and dual core CPUs of AMD`s Socket FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/754/939/940.

Product page for reference: http://www.zalman.com/eng/product/Product_Read.php?Idx=277

Includes fan controller, hardware, Zalman thermal grease, case badge, and bracket. I can throw in a SATA cable too if you would like.

Ships via USPS within 1 business day of confirmed Paypal payment.

20130109192020.jpg

Includes (and does not include) all shown here:

66781124.png

Last edited:
um i dont think u can charge people with paypal fees

(23) Charging fees for PayPal is not allowed, nor is requesting a "gift" payment for goods (which gives the buyer no protection). Both violate PayPal's TOS

what is the compatibility on the cooler? Does it include the 1155 and 1156 brackets?

Deathhorse said:

(23) Charging fees for PayPal is not allowed, nor is requesting a "gift" payment for goods (which gives the buyer no protection). Both violate PayPal's TOS

That is correct. Just add a couple of bucks to your price to compensate for the fees. IE if you want $25 shipped, call it $27 shipped.

Ok. Price is $26.05 then.

what is the compatibility on the cooler? Does it include the 1155 and 1156 brackets?

That is correct. Just add a couple of bucks to your price to compensate for the fees. IE if you want $25 shipped, call it $27 shipped.

Updated the original post for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back