FS: z97 SSD combo, H170 Motherboard and Alienware Alpha

MrCaffeineX

[H]ard|Gawd
In anticipation of having to relocate for work again, I am in the process of divesting myself of some PC hardware that I don't really need any longer. Updated with a new CPU/motherboard/RAM/SSD combo that I would like to let go:

Intel Core i5-4570 - Sold to Reefa_Madness. Bare chip; used workstation pull.

Asrock Z97 Pro4 with Micron M600 256GB M.2 SATA (MTFDDAY256MBF) SSD - $75 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. I have the I/O shield for the motherboard; however, that is the extent of the accessories.

I also have an Alienware Alpha (1st Generation) that I purchased from another user on [H] - $200 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. It has the original box, all accessories including the XBox 360 controller with USB wireless dongle. Specs follow: Intel Core i3-4130T, Custom NVIDIA 2GB GTX GPU (750Ti equivalent, if I recall correctly) 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3-1600, SanDisk 128GB SSD (in HDD bay). It is currently running Windows 10 Home. I will include the original WD Blue 500GB 5400RPM HDD in a USB3.0 external HDD enclosure as well. My son used this PC until he moved up to a full desktop tower.

SuperMicro C7H170-M Motherboard - $40 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Includes box, but I never received the I/O shield with it and have been unable to procure one via spare parts RMA. For what its worth, this is an overclockable H170 motherboard.

Intel Core 2 Extreme QX6700 - Sold to SamirD.

Intel Core i7-4770k and MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate with 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1866MHz (CMZ8GX3M2A1866C9) RAM - Sold to iwhocorrupts. I do not have the original boxes or accessories for any of these items. The CPU cooler is not included. The motherboard does include the I/O shield.

AMD Phenom II 1075T and MSI 890FXA-GD70 without RAM - Sold to Furious_Styles. I do not have the original boxes for these items, their accessories, or the I/O shield for the motherboard. I will include a Cooler Master Hyper 212 to make up for the missing accessories and I/O shield.

Intel Xeon x5650 and ASUS Sabertooth X58 - Sold to Furious_Styles. I purchased this from another [H] user and paired it with a Xeon for a home server. It is no longer needed since I have transitioned most of my storage to the cloud. I do not have the original box or accessories for these items.

AMD Phenom II 840 - Sold to SamirD

AMD Athlon II 635 - Sold to SamirD

PayPal is preferred. Local pickup is an option in Eastern North Carolina (as far west as Raleigh). I am not interested in any trades at this time. Please feel free to make an offer if the above pricing seems unreasonable.

I will likely have more items to list in the near future as I sort through my collection.

Attachments

• IMG_0114.JPG
    IMG_0114.JPG
    900.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I know you mentioned no box or accessories, but do you still have the I/O shield for the X58 Sabertooth board?

The I/O shield was included with the Sabertooth X58. The Alienware Alpha is still available. Open to offers.

Added new Intel CPU/Motherboard/RAM/SSD combo and dropped price on Alienware Alpha.

Decided to upgrade an office workstation with the 4790 and I have listed the workstation's old 4570. Asrock Z97 motherboard with M.2 SSD broken out from combo.

Back