Not open for further replies.

scgt1

Supreme [H]ardness
Rep is all under scgt1
HWS=12
Heatware=121
Ebay=917

Local is DFW 76010 (Arlington)

Payments: Paypal (My rep speaks for itself so I prefer FF payments but they aren't required), Local (DFW) cash is always accepted will also accept Chase Quickpay if you have decent rep.

Recently did some upgrading on both my boxes so these are the remnants.

1.XSPC RX480 V3 radiator & Bitspower mesh Radguard w/ red grills from red, white, black theme build. Changing cases from my powder coated Corsair Carbide Air 540 (If you want to talk real numbers this is available also but powder coating isn't cheap) to the Antec TORQUE which doesn't support 480mm but does support dual 360mm so I just picked up another UT60 to keep it all internal this time. Prefer to sell as a bundle. Have plenty more pictures if needed of the setup over time.

Included in the bundle:
1.XSPC RX480 V3
2.Bitspower mesh radguard Fan grills are painted red as pictured
3. Enough screws for a push/pull setup

The last hardware this was cooling:
9900K (Heatkiller IV PRO)
Dual GTX1080 FTW's (EK full coverage block's w/ backplate's)
HP 920 1TB M.2 NVME (Kryo M.2 Waterblock) Has had a heat maker 950 PRO under the same setup
Maximus XI Formula (EK Board block)
Paired with D5 and UT60 360mm radiator.
9900K @ 5.2 (all cores) non delid max temp of 72C Ambient room temp of 85F

Disclaimer on the RX480 there is some missing paint around the fitting ports as pictured and there is a ding in one of the coolant passages in the middle of the rad which is how I received it from Jab Tech. It's never leaked and shouldn't be an issue. The bundle is $192.62 shipped @ Performance PC's Asking $150 shipped
Timestamps

Last edited:
morning bump gpu may be sold locally at 11am today jump in and grab it first.

Does the NZXT Kraken warranty transfer over to new buyer? Their warranty page states it's good to original purchaser only, so figured I'd ask.

Does the NZXT Kraken warranty transfer over to new buyer? Their warranty page states it's good to original purchaser only, so figured I'd ask.
You know I honestly couldn't tell you as I've never had to warranty a NZXT product that I recall. I don't know how they handle the thousands of gifts that are given to people which are their products should issues arrise with them.

I've got no issues acting as the middle man to facilitate a warranty claim though should an issue ever happen during the term. Pictures, log files etc may have to be sent to me if they request them. Also of course at the time an issue I would need the new owner to resend me their shipping information for the claim.

Chance at Corsair ram has closed heading back to Newegg for refund. Morning bumpage

Sold the QDC's and stand locally so the rad and grill setup remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back