FS: Xiaomi Yi 4K+ action camera and accessories

heatsinker

Supreme [H]ardness
I got in on the GoPro HERO 7 trade in program with the intention of comparing it against the Xiaomi Yi 4K+ and found that the HERO 7 was worth the upgrade given the trade discount, so I'm getting rid of the Yi 4K+.

The Yi 4K+ was the top dog in the action camera market back in 2017 and it's probably still the best action camera that isn't produced by GoPro. It was the first to market with 4K60 video capability so it's far from being just another "GoPro clone".

I'm selling this as a bundle which includes the following:

• The Xiaomi Yi 4k+ camera with a screen protector applied (cut it myself and has signs of use so it's not pretty)
  • One factory battery and two aftermarket batteries, along with an aftermarket external charger. All batteries hold a good charge.
  • Factory waterproof housing. Tested to be leak free. Shows signs of use, but the optics are unblemished.
  • Factory selfie stick with Bluetooth remote. We got powder sand in the selfie stick so it doesn't extend/contract as smoothly as it should.
  • Aftermarket aluminum case with lens cap and GoPro thumscrew mount
  • USB-C cable, it's short but it gets the job done
  • Sandisk Extreme PRO U3 32GB card (practically new, came with the HERO 7)
  • Aftermarket soft carry/storage case.
Aside from marks from use and the sand in the selfie stick, everything works properly. I will admit though that the camera has a higher than usual parasitic drain on the battery when it's off (results in 20% battery remaining after a week of sitting). The USB-C door cover also doesn't stay in on its own. These are factory issues that they've never fixed.

Pictures of the package, also included a photo taken by the camera. This is an unedited photo:
http://gallery.rreactor.com/#15413486493404

Also here's a 4K60 video I took while on vacation in Phuket. This is gimbal-stabilized footage and has not been edited in any way.
http://www.rreactor.com/gallery/sample1.MP4

Asking $265 shipped for the entire package.
Paypal accepted. Please PM if interested. Thank you!

Last edited:
Back