FS: XFX Radeon HD5830 Graphics Card

Spidey329

[H]F Junkie
It's this one: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150481&Tpk=XFX 5830

I bought it new a month ago and never installed it. It has never been powered on! I ended up getting a 5850 from a buddy shortly after. I did open the box, so as such it should be treated as new in opened box. I didn't register it and will provide the actual invoice for the purchaser to do so, this way it'll have a legit XFX lifetime warranty for the new owner.

Only thing it doesn't include from retail is the game(s). I kept those ;) - But it's priced accordingly.

Ebay - KyleK29
Heatware: Kyle_K29 --> http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=23711

Asking $189 / shipped via FedEx

Last edited:
Bump for giving it some thought.
Any partial trades to lower the cash out?

Just FYI. If it's less then 30days, you should go ahead and register the card. Or you may not be able to get the lifetime warranty.

I know a few that had issues with getting lifetime warranty because they waited too long on registering.

-D

Bump since I have the same card and love it.

Oh and it should be fine if it hasn't been too long since the 30 days. If it's a few days or week or two it should be fine.

It's supposed to support up to 3 monitors but I have had no experience with it personally since I only have one monitor.

I got it registered, I'll give the transfer code at sale.

It supports EyeFinity. If any of you are interested, shoot me a PM. I tend to lose track of my threads ;)

Bump. As a note, I will entertain reasonable offers. As far as trades (some asked). All I could use is about 2GB of DDR2 memory. Doesn't matter what brand/speed. Just need it for a new build to help out my mother.

just out of curiosity for the games that was included when you first bought the video card what was the instructions to get the games? did the coupon give you the cd key and a specific link for you to go and download?

just out of curiosity for the games that was included when you first bought the video card what was the instructions to get the games? did the coupon give you the cd key and a specific link for you to go and download?

Yes. They're usually steam coupons. By entering the CDkey provided, it allows you to download the game over steam.

Back