Not open for further replies.

Sabrewulf165

2[H]4U
SOLD - payment received, shipment pending

5850.PNG

asking $120 shipped

heat: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=11264

Last edited:
Assuming you're the original owner and registered the card within 30 days of purchase, you should be able to log in and see an option to transfer the warranty.

I am the original owner, but I honestly don't remember if I registered the card within 30 days of purchase... I'll see if I can't dig up an XFX login (pretty sure I have one, for some reason) and get back on that.

I got logged into XFX support and it does appear that I registered the card, but I don't really see any options for checking warranty status:

xfx.PNG

Last edited:
I am the original owner, but I honestly don't remember if I registered the card within 30 days of purchase... I'll see if I can't dig up an XFX login (pretty sure I have one, for some reason) and get back on that.

I got logged into XFX support and it does appear that I registered the card, but I don't really see any options for checking warranty status:

I should probably be messaging you instead of posting here lol, but anyway.... Its been awhile since I've owned an XFX card (GTX 285), but I'm now inclined to think that the new owner logs into their account and enters the serial number to do the transfer. Assuming you did register within 30 days, like you think you did, everything should be fine. You could either email XFX, asking if it was registered in the first 30 days and if the transferable warranty is intact, or mention in the first post that you "think" you did and that you'd be willing to test out the transfer of warranty immediately after receiving payment from a buyer.

Edit: I'm not sure, but I think the lifetime warranty should be listed under Edit or Enquiries. If lifetime shows up, then the transfer should still be intact.
Edit 2: Did you register the card in the UK? That could change everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back