FS: XFX Geforce4 Ti4200, SLK900U

Nuked Jello

Limp Gawd
1. XFX Geforce4 Ti4200 128MB AGP4X --- $50 shipped *SOLD to local buyer*

Notes:​

a) Card was used with two different motherboards. DVI doesn't work with VIA KM400 but does work with nForce2. It's really odd though, a friend's Ti4200 DVI worked fine in the KM400 so I have no idea what's going on. DVI worked fine as far as I can tell with the nforce2. Also, VGA works fine with both motherboards.​

b) Motherboard AGP clip doesn't lock in place with "click" sound when inserting card, but the video card still works fine as long as it is seated correctly. I suspect that the notch in the PCB board wasn't cut right (or maybe my AGP clip is just messed up).​

2. Thermalright SLK900U w/ 92mm Panaflo L1A --- $25 shipped *SOLD*

Notes:​

a) The copper is slightly oxidized from normal usage (exposure to surrounding air).​

b) The fan is also used. Sticker was removed once to oil it with a drop of silicone lubricant from Radio Shack. It wasn't making funny noises or anything, I was just paranoid after reading a Dan's Data article on fans ...​

3. Sapphire Radeon 9000 --- $35 shipped *SOLD*

a) AGP4X, 64MB DDR, 128-bit memory bus, VGA, DVI, TV-out​

b) Card was originally a 9000Pro (275 core / 275 mem), but memory caused crashes in games. Using ATITool, found that 275 core / 250 mem was stable running 3DMark2001SE overnight. Used RadClk to edit video BIOS to 275 core / 250 mem, so now this video card can be just plugged in and used without using ATITool or Rivatuner. At 275 core / 250 mem, this card is still faster than a 9000 Non-Pro or a 64-bit 9200SE. Scored 7364 in 3dmark2k1se in AthlonXP 2500+ (stock) system. Enough for Warcraft III if that old system needs a slight boost.​
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e-mail: [email protected]

... but PM's will probably be checked faster.

Back