FS: Xbox One

Status
Not open for further replies.

maverick0817

Limp Gawd
Feel free to list the item when you have it in your hands ,but until that-time, all your selling is a service
(22) The buying, selling, trading or solicitation of SERVICES is prohibited.

I have an xbox one I pre-ordered of amazon. Price is $700 obo.
Once i have recieved paypal payment, I will change the address on amazon.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll say this: If the potential buyer wants to wait till friday to pay for it, I see no issue with that.

:eek:.. I'm just curious, aren't XBox Ones selling for $560.00 in Walmart?

Unless you wait in line for the very few walmart or any other store has or you pre ordered one, you wont get one until after the new year. Unless of course you pay the extra money to own it before then.

Free bump!

Unless you wait in line for the very few walmart or any other store has or you pre ordered one, you wont get one until after the new year. Unless of course you pay the extra money to own it before then.

Free bump!

Just like everyone said about the PS4's... oh wait they are actually still in stock ;)

every store I went into in Birmingham AL on launch day had plenty of them. in fact I did not even realize that it was the actual launch day until I saw the PS4 consoles everywhere. lol not even a single person was looking at them anywhere I went.

lol nice to see the console wars is all hype now..
But with the blue pulse of death I am not suprised people don't want ps4s
Umm they are in stock, both 400$ and 500$ versions, at frys electronics for starters in my major city the 6th largest in the US
xbox wont have any stock issues... If anyone has noticed the console is coming out the exact same date as the 360 did, they probably have been ready for months but are using the time to build stock. It's pathetic people do this.. 700$ for a 500$ max console
...shameful..

lol nice to see the console wars is all hype now..
But with the blue pulse of death I am not suprised people don't want ps4s
Umm they are in stock, both 400$ and 500$ versions, at frys electronics for starters in my major city the 6th largest in the US
xbox wont have any stock issues... If anyone has noticed the console is coming out the exact same date as the 360 did, they probably have been ready for months but are using the time to build stock. It's pathetic people do this.. 700$ for a 500$ max console
...shameful..

Looking at the glass half empty....

Good luck getting one on the first day its pretty impossible. I tried getting a PS4 and each store got either 4-8 consoles in. But the demand for them was much greater.

Try eBay if you're looking for a PS4. Saw some go for about $450. Believe it or not, eBay has too many PS4's and not enough buyers for them.

lol if someone wants one I can probably walk in any store here and grab one. I live in a pretty huge city with tons of stores to choose from. no one here seems to give a crap about stuff like this. last year I bought a holiday bundle xbox360 and ps3 on the Saturday after Black Friday and there was not one single person even looking at the stacks of them just sitting there. hell there was not even 10 people in Target or BB at 9 AM. I never see any of this drama here when it comes to things like consoles at release or when specials are run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back