FS: Xbox One 500GB (Retail Box) + a bunch of games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Hardforumers! I've decided I wanted a PS4 so to fund this impulse decision I'm looking to sell my Xbox one setup. Below is everything that's included. I can ship within a day or two of the sale with 2-day shipping included in the price (US Lower 48 only)

The most use it's gotten lately is just playing some blu-rays, It's in fantastic shape, non-smoker household. in an open air entertainment center so never got overly warm. I have the retail box and what I believe are all the accessories (Power Brick, HDMI, Headset, Controller)

I'm asking $300 shipped OBO for the whole setup. I can get almost $250 with amazon trade-in so I'm not looking at going too much lower since with paypal fee's and me eating 2-day shipping with insurance will drop me down a fair amount from my asking. I would however like to see this go to a good home rather than some random amazon warehouse.

Xbox One 500GB Console - Assassin's Creed Unity Bundle (Game codes already claimed so you won't have those)
Xbox One Media Remote
Xbox Wireless Controller - Black
Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter
Lego The Hobbit
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Destiny - Standard Edition
Forza 5: Game of the Year Edition
Rayman Legends Xbox One Standard Edition
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare
The LEGO Movie Videogame
Skylanders Trap Team (Game, Portal, and 2 guys included)

Going with current lowest prices used from amazon for all this adds up to almost $450 worth of gear that you can get for only $300

Heat/Ebay: Cannibaltrout

Last edited:
Did you already buy the PS4?

I bought a PS4 Pro and would be interested in trading my launch PS4 for an XB1. It's in great shape, not really used that much to be honest (work a lot).

Have the box and all the accessories it comes with. Upgraded the HDD to 1TB.

I'm currently overseas though and don't get home until Sunday, but then I can get you some pictures. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back