FS: Xbox - $75 + ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Always use delivery confirmation, and always keep the proof that you shipped.
2) Always ask for a real name and home address, and telephone number, and verify it with a call or a search in the white pages.
3) If the seller is suspicious, please search for info about him or contact a mod. If deal sounds too good to be true, chances are that it is.
4) Don’t jump to conclusions, email the seller if you have problems, if you have their phone number give them a call.
5) If you feel that you’ve been scammed, you can file complaints about Internet fraud directly with the FBI at their Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFFC) http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp.
You can also goto www.usps.com and file a complaint for postal fraud, and most state Attorney Generals have an online internet fraud complaint form.

There is cold shadow again.... and computer pro, i got 2 heat comming in soon. Sit down and wait. Like i just said, just sold a processor and bought a TLP400c charger. The people i diss are the people that did NOT offer to buy it. Look back and read all that i said. Cold Dark Shadow did not want to by my xbox. I never once said anything or diss one of my buyers. Dont tell me to grow up when you havent read the whole thread because i treat all buyers with respect but when people just come in and say something UNRELAVANT i have the right to tell him my opinion right back just as they told their opinion to me. All they got to do is leave my thread, after all it is my FS thread and i sure did not start it with the intention of dissing people. Ya know what, if you arent buying it, stop posting here! Since its only the people that arent buying it and posting here that so far i have had problems with. computerpro3 again, read the whole thread and tell me which BUYER that i dissed.

Oh oh this is rich. Too good to be true cold dark shadow? Anyone willing to pay 100 shipped for xbox then? There a wonderful price raise. :D :D :D

Hey not like i care, i get more money for my stuff...So if the guy i PMed doesnt want it, i am starting a new threat and rasing price and i will have 2 heat by then. Just to show cold shadow that it is not too good to be true and more money for me anyways :p AND STOP POSTING HERE! If you arent buying please. I dont want a flame war.

Originally posted by feelingshorter
Dont tell me to grow up when you havent read the whole thread because i treat all buyers with respect but when people just come in and say something UNRELAVANT i have the right to tell him my opinion right back just as they told their opinion to me.

Oh oh this is rich. Too good to be true cold dark shadow? Anyone willing to pay 100 shipped for xbox then? There a wonderful price raise. :D :D :D

wow...I did read the whole thread:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

you know what, you're damn right. This is rich. Because according to you $100 shipped is not a price raise at all.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just wanted to point that out. I wouldn't know that if I didn't read the whole thread. I'm done cuz I hate thread crappers, I just felt I should point out a couple of things. good luck selling your xbox.

I'm in Plano, TX. I'll go pick it up for $75, which would be more convenient for you, if it's still available.

Originally posted by endless
I'm in Plano, TX. I'll go pick it up for $75, which would be more convenient for you, if it's still available.

Lol lets see, godfather backed off trade that means 3 left in line. PMed one. 2 others PMed me but did not post on this forum.

Another PMed me just an hour ago from his post. So what ya have to wait past 3 + 2 + 1 = 6 people in line. Hmm...so i can make no guarantee. Wait your turn i guess??

This is me speaking from a consumers standpoint. I was looking into buying an XBOX pretty cheap and then modding it out, but I'd rather spend the additional money to buy one brand new with a warranty then pay the price that you're asking. Not only that, but the attitude...geez...

Flip it around, lets say someone had something that you wanted, but was being a complete dick, you'd walk away, and that’s exactly what you're doing, helping people make the decision to just walk away.

If you don't learn your lesson from this thread, you will one day...and that’s a guarantee.

--Rule 1: never bitch at a potential customer.
--Rule 2: if you always have the mentality of "someone else will buy it if this guy won't" then eventually you'll have nobody to sell anything to.
--Rule 3: NEVER bitch at a potential customer.

Originally posted by mhenley
This is me speaking from a consumers standpoint. I was looking into buying an XBOX pretty cheap and then modding it out, but I'd rather spend the additional money to buy one brand new with a warranty then pay the price that you're asking. Not only that, but the attitude...geez...

Flip it around, lets say someone had something that you wanted, but was being a complete dick, you'd walk away, and that’s exactly what you're doing, helping people make the decision to just walk away.

If you don't learn your lesson from this thread, you will one day...and that’s a guarantee.

--Rule 1: never bitch at a potential customer.
--Rule 2: if you always have the mentality of "someone else will buy it if this guy won't" then eventually you'll have nobody to sell anything to.
--Rule 3: NEVER bitch at a potential customer.

Which potential customer did i bitch to?

Cold Dark Shadow is a lifeless guy that keeps crapping my thread because he cant win an argument. Thats all he is a kid, ironicaly he is not mature enough to walk away from posting on a thread. I already left argument but he just keeps comming back to my thread. I dint come to him. I already said if your not a customer, stop posting here because i am sick of it. He just keeps doing it. What attitude? Just telling endless some facts and doing some math so he knows that some people that PMed me dint post here so he knows his place in line. I am going to email a mod about your continous thread spamming. Sick of your lies. Obvious that guy did not read the whole forum thread because hes going to eat those words when he cant find one customer that i bitched at.

I SAY AGAIN. Which customer did you claim that i " bitch at a potential customer." Letting endless know his place in line is NOT rude. He needs to know so he can go find other deal. (out of 5 people, i doubt they all will cancel their orders...)

Cold Dark Shadow - Get a life. Get a life please. Your not a potential customer and you come in here talking. Trying to bump your post number and said something stupid. When i gave you my opinion back at ya, you freak out. And continue to post here to try and make me mad, which you arent but only annoy. So you know i am right and you just keep posting to try and screw me. Lmao. Going to PM a mod and let them read ALL of the text and all of my PMs. Get a life kid because that is all you are. Men can walk away. You keep comming back KID.

EDIT: Got a problem? PM the mod. Customer got bitched at? Dont buy it AND report me to a mod. Because i know what i type and i sure did not bitch at any customer and the mods shall be judge of that.

LOL ok kid, you say you dont have an attitude and thats all you are, time to leave little one, someone offers to come and get it personally and you denie. HMMMMMMMMMMMM

Originally posted by Cold Dark Shadow
LOL ok kid, you say you dont have an attitude and thats all you are, time to leave little one, someone offers to come and get it personally and you denie. HMMMMMMMMMMMM

Lets see the other people on the thread think about that.

Your wanting to buy something. About to order it and call dibs. Have all the moeny and you have a position in a line. All of a suddent the buyer sells it to someone else.

So in your opinion...I should FORGET the people who were in line and just sell it to the guy that can pick it up? Well isnt that my choice, so please leave my thread because i wont let a kid tell me what to do? And isnt it good business to say "first come first serve". Instead of just selling it to some guy that offers to pick it up? That will just make the other people inline that wants to buy it mad.

damn you bunch of thread crappers back da fuck off the kid
i wouldnt sell you alla stick of gum
you been bashing him since he started and hes done nothing wrong. mod needs to get on some asses in this thread

Originally posted by Cold Dark Shadow
If you don't like the person, that is NO reason to come in here and crap on his thread, you of all people should know this by now.
This kind of stuff is the reason that mods have to come in here and either clean the thread of worthless posts or close the thread and have the creator make a new one.
Maybe its too good to be true, maybe it isn't. That is for you to determine, if the mods think its a scam they will close the thread, otherwise leave him alone.

start button is mashed but usable. Xbox is barely used, thats why i have no games for it. FS: Xbox - $75 + ship
Listed @ $75, more on this in a sec

Originally posted by Godfather
Caveat Emptor.
Latin for "Let the buyer beware."
agreed.

Which potential customer did i bitch to?
Cold Dark Shadow is a lifeless guy that keeps crapping my thread because he cant win an argument. Thats all he is a kid, ironicaly he is not mature enough to walk away from posting on a thread. I already left argument but he just keeps comming back to my thread. I dint come to him. I already said if your not a customer, stop posting here because i am sick of it. He just keeps doing it. What attitude? Just telling endless some facts and doing some math so he knows that some people that PMed me dint post here so he knows his place in line. I am going to email a mod about your continous thread spamming. Sick of your lies. Obvious that guy did not read the whole forum thread because hes going to eat those words when he cant find one customer that i bitched at.
I SAY AGAIN. Which customer did you claim that i " bitch at a potential customer." Letting endless know his place in line is NOT rude. He needs to know so he can go find other deal. (out of 5 people, i doubt they all will cancel their orders...)
Cold Dark Shadow - Get a life. Get a life please. Your not a potential customer and you come in here talking. Trying to bump your post number and said something stupid. When i gave you my opinion back at ya, you freak out. And continue to post here to try and make me mad, which you arent but only annoy. So you know i am right and you just keep posting to try and screw me. Lmao. Going to PM a mod and let them read ALL of the text and all of my PMs. Get a life kid because that is all you are. Men can walk away. You keep comming back KID.
EDIT: Got a problem? PM the mod. Customer got bitched at? Dont buy it AND report me to a mod. Because i know what i type and i sure did not bitch at any customer and the mods shall be judge of that.
Stop acting like a child and grow up.
Also, for any people acting like this kid in this thread with less than 1k posts.. please STFU.

Originally posted by ks_tidal
damn you bunch of thread crappers back da fuck off the kid
i wouldnt sell you alla stick of gum
you been bashing him since he started and hes done nothing wrong. mod needs to get on some asses in this thread
to you...please read my last statement before this quote.

This is from his pm to me..
"XBOX - FS quick
you were next in line to buy xbox. Reply to this with ur zip and any questions you have and we make this trade quick. Godfather, backed out. Since you called 2nd dib, feel free to buy it now or i go to next 3 person in line.

You live in dallas and shipping should be cheap. Reply quick, I need to sell quick. Pickup is available BUT since i got school, not my fault if you come by am i am not home. 90 dollars paypal to [email protected]

I can only ship USPS priority or express. I have no box so i have to ship via priority so that i can use their free box."

Note he changed the price to $90 from his originally posted $75..

Originally posted by endless
You're closer than me, you can have my DIBS, which if you read this thread, I never had DIBS, only stated att that I should have.

I'm done here..anyone interested in this is ill advised to deal with him..
Oh, and note..Heatware means nothing..it can be faked as can Ebay..any reference format like that isn't perfect.
You're reference with people on this forum is what counts.
I personally won't vouch for you.
cisco

EDIT: edited kind to kid

Originally posted by ciscokid454
Listed @ $75, more on this in a sec

agreed.

Stop acting like a child and grow up.
Also, for any people acting like this kind in this thread with less than 1k posts.. please STFU.

to you...please read my last statement before this quote.

This is from his pm to me..
"XBOX - FS quick
you were next in line to buy xbox. Reply to this with ur zip and any questions you have and we make this trade quick. Godfather, backed out. Since you called 2nd dib, feel free to buy it now or i go to next 3 person in line.

You live in dallas and shipping should be cheap. Reply quick, I need to sell quick. Pickup is available BUT since i got school, not my fault if you come by am i am not home. 90 dollars paypal to [email protected]

I can only ship USPS priority or express. I have no box so i have to ship via priority so that i can use their free box."

Note he changed the price to $90 from his originally posted $75..

You're closer than me, you can have my DIBS, which if you read this thread, I never had DIBS, only stated att that I should have.

I'm done here..anyone interested in this is ill advised to deal with him..
Oh, and note..Heatware means nothing..it can be faked as can Ebay..any reference format like that isn't perfect.
You're reference with people on this forum is what counts.
I personally won't vouch for you.
cisco

I think he meant 90 shipped, which means $75 plus $15 shipping cost, which is perfectly reasonable. He didnt increase his price. And I think heatware is the best thing thats available right now, thats why most traders use it, including the ones that have been around even before its inception.

-Steve

Originally posted by ss284
I think he meant 90 shipped, which means $75 plus $15 shipping cost, which is perfectly reasonable. He didnt increase his price. And I think heatware is the best thing thats available right now, thats why most traders use it, including the ones that have been around even before its inception.

-Steve
You can read it however you want to read it..
I read it as: local pick $90..
no matter what he meant by it..
$15 for shipping locally is outrageous anyway..
but i'm not going to get into that..
doesn't matter to me..
I was just informing everyone..
goodbye .002

Also, for any people acting like this kind in this thread with less than 1k posts.. please STFU.

ummmm whats that got to dowith it? 1000+ posts dont give you any right to act like a dick , unless it says *moderator* under your nick

you'll notice I said "people acting like this kid in this thread, with less than 1k posts"
if that rule doesn't apply, then it doesn't apply

"Stop acting like a child and grow up." quote by ciscokid454

I meant 90 shipped, obviously 75+15 = 90.. And you quoted me saying i act like a kid. Ya quoted that huge block of stuff..obviously you have not told what i said that made me look like a kid. What you quoted was my respone to what people say. Is that wronge? Your telling me Cold warrior comming to my thread and crappy it is not wronge yet when i REPLY to him, it is wronge? It is obvious that you are mistaken.

You are the kid when you call me one. It is obvious that you thought i was going to charge you 90 bucks for pickup. A most guys would of PMed me back and tell me that i made a mistake, which i would of admitted. Isnt that how problems get solved? People tell the other person they made a mistake? Instead of making a fit. Sorry for me confusing you. But you should of also PMed me back instead of getting mad. You did not PM me back saying you are confused or asked why i would charge that much for shipping or why you did not understand why i would charge 90 bucks for local pickup.

Dont start another flame war. If you dont want to buy it then dont. Dont have to post all that stuff. I never got mad of you not wanting it. Someone else is already buying it, i asked him to wait until my heat from my 2ghz sold processor clears so he can trust me for his sake. Now your all mad because your not getting it. I meant to say it is free if it is pickup and 90 dollars shipped.

BTW XBOX IS SOLD. Thread is going to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back