FS: Xbox - $75 + ship

Status
Not open for further replies.

feelingshorter

Limp Gawd
start button is mashed but usable. Xbox is barely used, thats why i have no games for it.

EDIT: XBOX IS SOLD

2nd dibs I suppose assuming everything else is included and works.

-Steve

whats DIBS? and reference is in my signature. I am currently seling a 2.0 ghz cpu and will ship on monday (if fedex not open due to easter, ill ship on tues). So if you guys are scared, just wait for my heat to clear up.

As for the xbox, i got 4 total offers (only been 1 hour into forum!).

So ill post replies to all common questions:

1. I have no paypal. Paypal is only accepted payment. So you will transfer it to a friends account.

2. The start button is usable and not totaly ****** up. It merely takes 1/2 of a second to pop back up. It always pops back up.

3. Obviously, xbox comes with controller and all cables (otherwise, this wouldnt be a deal would it :p)

4. No origional box, nor do i have a box to ship it in. So buyer pays for the box (costs like 3 to 3.5 bucks i think).

5. Grand total = 75 dollars + 3 dollar box + shipping. How much is shipping? http://postcalc.usps.gov/ and calculate the shipping for 11 pound (remember to click package).

6. So who do i pick to sell? Well in the rules it says no auction. But feel free to AIM me.

You said your going to ship fedex but then you give a pricing guide for USPS...which is it?

Will

Originally posted by Will013
You said your going to ship fedex but then you give a pricing guide for USPS...which is it?

Will

USPS = united states postal service... is fedex

hartono0002: what comes with the xbox? just the box or any other accessories?
can you give the pics of that smush button

ANSWER: i already said the xbox comes with the stuff that it usualy comes with when ya buy it from the store. It comes with all cables and a large controller.

As for picture of mashed button. NO NEED. It looks regular. I dont even know what happened. It just pops back up slowly. Still usable.

Originally posted by StrongBadia
USPS is NOT Federal Express.

Ok what ever, i dont care no more lol. Umm...there is this building close to my house. Ill ship it via what ever that building is. I thought the united state's postal service was fedex.... What does a USPS truck or car or what ever look like then? All i ever saw was those common fedex cars and those huge brown UPS trucks.

Originally posted by feelingshorter
whats DIBS? and reference is in my signature.
First person to call dibs is the first and only person you can "legally" trade with till that person's deal falls through or is finalized

Ok what ever, i dont care no more lol. Umm...there is this building close to my house. Ill ship it via what ever that building is. I thought the united state's postal service was fedex.... What does a USPS truck or car or what ever look like then? All i ever saw was those common fedex cars and those huge brown UPS trucks.

usps - www.usps.com (normal postal service, the eagles on their trucks, mailman to your door, etc)
fedex- www.fedex.com
UPS - www.ups.com (brown trucks :) )

whats DIBS? and reference is in my signature. I am currently seling a 2.0 ghz cpu and will ship on monday (if fedex not open due to easter, ill ship on tues). So if you guys are scared, just wait for my heat to clear up.

As for the xbox, i got 4 total offers (only been 1 hour into forum!).

So ill post replies to all common questions:

1. I have no paypal. Paypal is only accepted payment. So you will transfer it to a friends account.

2. The start button is usable and not totaly ****** up. It merely takes 1/2 of a second to pop back up. It always pops back up.

3. Obviously, xbox comes with controller and all cables (otherwise, this wouldnt be a deal would it :p)

4. No origional box, nor do i have a box to ship it in. So buyer pays for the box (costs like 3 to 3.5 bucks i think).

5. Grand total = 75 dollars + 3 dollar box + shipping. How much is shipping? http://postcalc.usps.gov/ and calculate the shipping for 11 pound (remember to click package).

6. So who do i pick to sell? Well in the rules it says no auction. But feel free to AIM me.

Boxes are free dude, go to the post office

Originally posted by Stiler
usps - Dog bites, etc)
fedex- dog doesn't bite, cause they brought him/her dog biscuit
UPS - dog bites even though they brought D.B. cause they damaged shipping goods :(
that should be this way

Originally posted by ChappyChaps11
Boxes are free dude, go to the post office

free IF you ship priority. Is anyone willing to pay?! Hell i'd suggest parcel post. Slow, cheap, but it gets there just like any other package doesnt it?

Ok i think the building near my house is USPS. I dont know. But once i sort out all my PMs... (consolidate ur PMS for gods sake. 3 PM in 4 min is unaccecptable and confusing lol!)

As i say again, 75 bucks + lets just say..20 dollars priority mail. So 95 dollars shipped. Ill bubble wrap + news paper if i dont have enough bubble wrap. Sheesh. Thats that, no more PMs unless you paying. Anyways, i already got some offers. Already PM ya back if ya PMed me.

ok man I PM'ed you 3 times stating I had the money in paypal ready to go,but since you dont want to anwser my PM's thats fine the next person inline can have it,Thanks

Originally posted by Godfather
ok man I PM'ed you 3 times stating I had the money in paypal ready to go,but since you dont want to anwser my PM's thats fine the next person inline can have it,Thanks

sorry i thought i pmed everyone back. Must of deleted ur messages on accident!

Item is sold until further notice!

godfather you says that shipping priority is 13 something to your place.... so wronge man. Give me your zip and ill calculate it. I used a zip to boston MA for a 10 pound and it already cost like 16 something.

EDIT: to bioss that told me usps does free pickup.. LMAO...it cost $13 bucks if thats what ya mean by "free". Nothing is free in this world.

FYI, USPS outsources to FedEX. Alot of USPS packages are actually done through FedEX.

Originally posted by StrongBadia
This is obviously a kid.

Caveat Emptor

yea i am a kid...your point?

do ma may

figure that out....

ErrorS - well now i know that i am partialy right.

Ok i think the building near my house is USPS. I dont know.
Yeah... ummm... USPS = United States Postal Service... you're not sure whether the building near your house is the post office? ROTFL!

since hes a kid Get a phone number and talk to his parents before you pay so they know whats goin on.

Originally posted by Godfather
Caveat Emptor.
Latin for "Let the buyer beware."

Lmao my parents dont care what i do. Godfather, if you can reply to his thread then why arent you PMing me wether you sent the money or not? If not i got other people in line...

And you said "he doesnt even know if blah blah blah is a post office." Idiot, i never went there, last 2 things (check my heat) i shipped were by UPS and the building is next to my school, in the far distance. I knew it was a post office but did not know if it was fedex or USPS. STFU when you dont know crap. Obviously your a kid that needs to mind your own ******* business because i have more people wanting this and dont need your "bumps".

As for buyer beware...tell that to the guy that already sent me 50 dollars for my 2ghz cpu.

"since hes a kid Get a phone number and talk to his parents before you pay so they know whats goin on."
- Get a life man. Dont you have something better to do than to insult me? OOO like you never been 16.... Your joke is a funny as a mound of mierda.

Get a life man. Dont you have something better to do than to insult me? OOO like you never been 16.... Your joke is a funny as a mound of mierda.
Ooh that was a good one... theres nothing wrong with being 16 on these forums as long as you know how to act, and you've already proven that you don't. And now that you've revealed your age, your going to have a hard time selling anything here...

Originally posted by juztyn
Ooh that was a good one... theres nothing wrong with being 16 on these forums as long as you know how to act, and you've already proven that you don't. And now that you've revealed your age, your going to have a hard time selling anything here...

Heat says all man. As long as i ship what i sell and as long as i pay for what i buy, its all good. If there is a deal, some is going to take it. Oh and i tell all my buyers how old i am. So nothing new.

As for how i act. They need to only post stuff relevant. If they dont then ill give them one piece of my mind straight back!

Godfather, if you can reply to his thread then why arent you PMing me wether you sent the money or not? If not i got other people in line...

I PM'ed you already stating I dont want it.

Heat says all man. As long as i ship what i sell and as long as i pay for what i buy, its all good. If there is a deal, some is going to take it. Oh and i tell all my buyers how old i am. So nothing new.

As for how i act. They need to only post stuff relevant. If they dont then ill give them one piece of my mind straight back!

Actually heat dont say much, It can easily be faked, Get a home phone number, call it, send all payments with sig confirm, or better have him ship first. After reading this thread its a bit hard to trust him goin by his attitude and the statment "my parents dont care what i do" Well im sure they will of cops show up at your door

As always

Buyer beware

Take this advice from a fellow teenager..

Listen, I'm only 15 and have done many positive deals and no negatives. Your heat is practically nothing. You have two evals, and nothing of great value. Look at my heat under computerpro3. I have traded\sold over $2000 of stuff in heat (and another $500 coming when flapper and liquidity and some other people finally decide to leave me heat :() and another ton on ebay (40+ positives). It's not only how much stuff you sell (which you are lacking in) but how much it is worth (which again you are lacking in).

And about the post offices, come on, I can't even drive but I know that their is a FedEx office in Watertown and Orange CT (both of which are like an hour away from me) and a UPS office in Watertown, and a USPS in like every single town. Really, just from past transactions you should know that.

Also, this is too important to snap back at people or to diss them. This is peoples hard earned money. If a seller wants your phone number for contact, give it to them. I use my fathers paypla account, and I made damn sure that it was a verified premium or platinum or whatever you call it account. That way they know for sure that that is exactly who you are. Give them multiple ways to contact you so they know you are not a troll. If I find someone selling a working xbox for $75, thats such a great price it would get me suspicious too. I would make sure to call them and email them to make sure they are one and the same. Remember, being 16, you know how hard money is to earn. It sux to lose it for nothing.

This is business you are dealing with, and perhaps more importantly, people. If you make a promise, keep it. If you miss a shipping date, give them free priority. That is how you get positive heat and a good reputation. Word of mouth is almost as important as heat. For example, if kyle of hard ocp had no heat but wanted to buy something from me, do you really think I wouldn't ship first?

If you really still want to sell this xbox, ship first and it will sell guaranteed. If not, good luck.

You need to be a lot more civil to people if you expect to sell your items in the future. The way you treat people is the way you get treated back.

You do not have enough heat, posts, or experience to act the way you are acting. Grow up:rolleyes:

Its my xbox so they dont care about it....They dont even know what an xbox is. And i just recently shiped out a 2ghz processor. By 2-3 days, you shall see that i can be trust. Also recently bought a TLP 4000C. So do what ever yall all want. I already PMed the next guy inline. Let him decide. Stop crapping my thread with your Latin and "buyer beware". The people who doesn't want to trust me wont...and wont buy it. Those you want to get a deal, and take a risk, feel free. Now move along Cold Dark Shadow...

I had an old FS/FT thread. Tons of items listed. My first 2 heat was from that. They picked two random items out of many. It is from very reputable people! I think the number is that 2 out of every 100 transaction result in scam on ebay. Ya know what, buyer pays first. If you dont trust me i dont care, dont buy it and leave it for someone else to take the deal. Move along and thanks for warning people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back