FS: X9SCM-F E3-1225 Combo: SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

gawkgawk

Limp Gawd
Combo 1: SuperMicro X9SCM-F Motherboard w/ I/O Shield, Intel Xeon E3-1225 4c/4t processor @3.1Ghz, 32GB ECC Memory, Noctua NH-L9i HSF. Great boards if you want to run many HBA cards. Used for a freenas ZFS setup (built a new ECC Ryzen setup no longer need). $180 Shipped.

Combo 2: ASUS Sabertooth X79 Motherboard w/ I/O Shield, Intel i7-3930k 6c/12t processor @3.2Ghz, 64GB Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz Memory. My main rig FOREVER! Bought everything brand new when it came out. Processor was sanded with 1500 grit/2000 grit and a true flat plexiglass block to remove the liquid metal residue a couple weeks ago as my isopropyl electronics cleaner wouldn't touch it plus sanding it made the top surface a little more true so you can get that extra -0.1C or whatever ;). $250 Shipped. (SOLD)

Heatware 4-0-0
Ebay 470-0

Will respond to PMs.
Lower 48 State only please, will not split up any items. Shipping will be fully insured. Paypal preferred buyer pay fees please.

IMG_7104.jpgIMG_7105.jpgIMG_7106.jpgIMG_7107.jpgIMG_7108.jpgIMG_7109.jpg

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Can I get dibs on thre combo till tonight, need to check with a customer

bump, lowered to $180 shipped otherwise ill probably just keep it and build a freenas box for my bodyshop.

Great deal. I have a similar board from almost a decade ago for ZFS storage server. It has been rock solid.

What AMD ECC setup did you end up going with and was it worth it?

Great deal. I have a similar board from almost a decade ago for ZFS storage server. It has been rock solid.

What AMD ECC setup did you end up going with and was it worth it?

bump

R5-1600v2, samsung DDR4 ECC ram, freenas. Works great. Honestly the setup I'm selling in this thread was and worked perfectly fine for my needs (4x10TB setup) I was just bored lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back