FS: X99 stuff, RAM

project86

Limp Gawd
I have Heat under this same name, all positive going back many years (mostly from here and Anandtech forums). All sales CONUS only, paypal only, I'll cover shipping. Will be adding some more stuff but this is it for now. No original boxes unless noted but everything will ship well packed.

Intel 5960X Extreme Edition (8 core/16 thread) socket 2011-3 CPU - should be capable of some major overclocking though I think I stopped at 4.4ghz all cores and then ran it at 4.1 for years. Bare chip only. Asking $100 shipped.

Asrock X99 Extreme4 motherboard - Full-featured X99 board in excellent shape. Always ran with the above chip and not really pushed to the "extreme" at all. Includes IO shield. Asking $200 shipped.

G. Skill Ripjaws 32GB DDR4-2666mhz CL15 quad channel kit 8GBx4 - Used in the above X99 system in quad channel configuration, great looking heatsinks on this RAM. Asking $75 shipped.

Thermalright Le Grand Macho RT tower cooler - Used with the above X99 system, very quite with nice temps. This one I do have the original box for. Currently set up for socket 2011-3 but has the hardware for other types in the box. This predated LGA1700 but I think could be used with a kit/adapter though I don't know for sure. Asking $50 shipped.

Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000mhz CL15 dual channel kit 4GBx2 - Has been sitting unused for a long time, needs a new home. Asking $30 shipped.

Note that due to a recent foot surgery, I'm somewhat immobilized. So shipping may be delayed by a few days depending on how my recovery is going. I'll try my best to get it out ASAP though.

SOLD
EVGA 1080ti SC Black Edition

Last edited:
All hail X99, GLWS.

Had that exact board back in the day, loved it to death.

I have one of it's littler brothers, the X99A USB 3.1. Other than a couple issues I was very happy with it and once I get the parts back next month, I fully plan on putting it back into service as a second system. I have the next gen octacore, the i7 6900K paired with it - if it wasn't being lacking in single threaded performance for literally only *two* games that I run, I would have had no need to upgrade. It's multicore performance is still *that* good. GL, OP!

Back