FS: X79 CPU 4930K, GTX780 Ti/Devil 13 7990

rc3ilynt

Limp Gawd
I have a couple of things for sale:

Intel core i7-4930K. $275.
I recently upgraded to an e5-1680v2 so this needs to go. Overall, a decent clocking chip. I ran it almost exclusively at 4.5Ghz at manual voltage set to 1.2V in the bios. It did do 4.6 at higher voltages and was able to boot and run 4.7+ using 125 BLCK. Ran cinebench fine but didn't seem prime95 stable.

2X EVGA 780ti Classified with EK Waterblock. $250 each OBO.
It's either these go first or the Titan X. Nothing wrong with them whatsoever, just not utilized any longer. Still very good cards at 1080P. No original boxes. Cards only. Original cooler included.

PowerColor AX7990 6GBD5-A2DHJ DEVIL13 Radeon HD 7990 6GB. $SOLD
This is one of the more interesting cards I've ever had the pleasure of using. Very rare but has a very annoying problem. I have this sitting in a backup gaming PC but there is a problem with this card and posting correctly. From time to time, it will take a couple of reboots to even get to windows but when you do get to windows, it works fine. Its been like this the 3 years I've had it. This is a massive card and gets pretty hot despite the massive cooler. More of a cool collectors item than anything.

ASUS Maximus V Extreme with mobo block. $SOLD.
Delidded Intel Core i7- 3770K. $SOLD.

Gigabyte Z77x-UP7. $SOLD
Comes with most if not all accessories and the box. The box is a little beat up. There is a crack on one of the x8 PCI-Es. I tested it briefly and it looks like it provides power but I'm not sure if the slot works as intended. This slot is kind of pointless unless you're going for tri/quad sli/crossfire though. Using 1 or 2 cards, this slot won't really matter as it would be the first and second card. Other than that the board is fine.

EVGA GTX 980 Reference with XSPC Waterblock. $SOLD
Have used this for a better part of 1 year. No problems whatsoever. Have the original cooler but not sure where the screws are.

EVGA Titan X Superclocked with EK Predator copper block. $SOLD locally.
Bought the card and the block separately. Have the original box and accessories, and stock cooler. No problems whatsoever. Just upgraded to a 1080.

Prices include shipping. Shipping from 11367.

Accept Paypal, Google Wallet.

Last edited:
Back