FS: X399 Combo - 2920X and Zenith Extreme Alpha, MSI GS63VR Laptop, 32GB Memory, & more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazmatic

[H]ard|Gawd
will constantly update this as I sell more of my stuff...

Threadripper 2920X and Asus ROG Zenith Extreme Alpha X399 - motherboard and CPU are only a few months old and I have original boxes and accessories for both. Never overclocked, used for an UNRaid server and multiple VMs. Selling to prepare for buying a 3950X
Asking $650 shipped but might be negotiable..

MSI GS63VR Stealth Laptop - i7 7700HQ, 32GB Ram, 1080p 120Hz display, GTX 1060 graphics, 480GB Storage SSD and 250GB Samsung Evo NVME Boot
I love this laptop, it's been a godsend when I was on paternity leave, but my wife left her job and so we need some extra cash to pay the bills - there is damage to one corner which I have in an image below, but it does not impact performance in the slightest.
Asking $715 shipped

32GB (4x8) Kingston Hyper X Predator 3200MHz CL16 Ram
- Used in my UNRaid server, but I don't really need RGB and upgradedd to 4x16GB anyway
$120 shipped

Sold Items:
3700X CPU
Corsair RMi1000 PSU
Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT

Last edited:
Bump, lowered price to move this sooner rather than later

all items will have invoice for warranty

Nice bundle. My black Friday build will be a 3700x but a X570 MSI Meg Ace or Meg Unity (black w/o RGB). The high end MSI boards are among the best while the cheaper MSI boards are among the worst so if you go MSI you want the Unify, Ace or higher.

This is tempting. Are you the original owner for both? What store are the invoices from? Giving it some serious thought.

If you do decide to split, I'm only interested in the CPU if someone else wants the mobo and/or ram.

bump - last chance folks before I attempt to just return to bestbuy

Honestly, that’s the way to go right there. Take it to bestbuy and get all your money back.

Bump for looking again.

Bump, please don’t lowball me and quote retail prices before tax, I know what this all costs new because I literally bought it less than 3 weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back