FS/WTB: Cheap iPhone

Triolent

2[H]4U
Hey all!

My kid's iPhone screen took a dump. I'm checking to see what's available before I get a replacement screen. Not thrilled about this but whatever.

Replacing an iPhone xr

Looking for something similar

Cheap

Let me know what you have. Thanks!

My Heatware is under Triolent

Either way, I expect a good transaction from both of us.

Paypal preferred. Zelle, I guess.

Selling:
I always entertain trades.
Always guaranteed against DOA. Get the item, test it, and let me know.
I strongly prefer established traders but we all start somewhere.
Shipping to the lower 48 only please. I typically use USPS unless you have other means. No forwarding services.

• WMR system. [ON HOLD FOR NOW]
(headset, controllers, etc)
I do like my Lenovo Explorer but am looking for any brand.

Let me know if you have anything, thanks!

Last edited:
Might I suggest starting with a $20 Boya lapel mic? It sounds good, is cheap, and being kids they can move around a lot with it without audio cutting out.

Keep an eye on Newegg daily deals (click on see all). I've been seeing OnePlus 7T Pro mclaren around $400, and other similar class phones in the $300s every few days.

Got a LG G8x Thinq with dual screen case.if you are interested. Barely used is my stand by phone.

Mines a ds720+ currently with 2x 10tb drives, but I don't need to sell the drives if you want a bare unit.
Latest os on it, no issues, original box too

Last edited:
Still have my Synology...currently in use tho, would take a day or two to move my files and dockers off it
Its updated to 10gb mem
1623937655654.png

I have a 2 bay Qnap i want to upgrade from AND a Windows mixed reality setup my kid doesnt want. (Leonov or Samsung, cant remember while at work cause I had one of each)

PM me if interested in both

Back