FS: wonky Ray Samuels Audio Tomahawk, Google Daydream, Laptop Cooler, WiFi-N adaptor

ZeqOBpf6

Gawd
First FS thread here, bear with me. I have purchased a 980ti and a Google Pixel from here, both of which far exceed the value of anything I'm selling.
All pics here
https://imgur.com/a/DhbrW8b

Mostly just getting rid of stuff cluttering my place and my mind.

Item 1 of 4
Coolermaster Notepal Lapair - Never opened!
Factory link
Tracking Free Amazon Link Price new $24
My Price: $15 shipped
Not even sure where this came from. Don't own a laptop, never used it.

Item 2 of 4
Netgear N300 WNA3100 WiFi adaptor
Factory link
Tracking Free Amazon Link Price new $18
My Price: $10 shipped
Maybe there's somebody out there that doesn't have an extra one of these lying around? Does not come with USB extender or anything else. Just what's in the photos.

Item 3 of 4
Google Daydream View - Smartphone VR Goggles
Factory link
Tracking Free Amazon Link Price new $41
My Price: $20 shipped
This came with my Google Pixel. I've tried it 3-4 times, was pretty cool but I'd rather just game on the PC. I don't know much about all of this VR stuff but it has the little remote (battery built in) the actual Goggles , some booklet, and the box.

Item 4 of 4 read carefully
Ray Samuels Audio (RSA) Tomahawk headphone IEM amp
Factory link
Price new $300
My Price: $40 shipped
I've had this thing for years. So long, in fact that when I bought it, I also purchased a 3.5mm-to-iPod cable. Not iPhone, iPod. Mostly just sitting in a junk drawer for the last few years. I have no idea where that antique cable is but I'd love to find it just for nostalgia.

THIS THING IS WONKY. I was going to use it with my HD650s and I tried but I noticed after a few minutes a bit of static would come in until I changed the volume a touch. Was more trouble than it's worth for me so I'm just putting it up. On this item ALL SALES ARE ABSOLUTELY FINAL.

In addition to static coming in It is also
-missing a back screw. There are only two threads (lol) and these are what hold the backplate on. With one screwed in it's definitely good enough to keep the batteries in but it's far from ideal and as you can see the plate does not mate fully to the case because of the spring inside.
It is also missing the knob on the front. That silver post used to have this nicely milled aluminum knob on it that slipped off. The factory link shows what a new one looks like. I wonder if these parts could be purchased.

Other than that works great :rolleyes:

I have a BTC account and Paypal. I could probably use other forms of payment but I would greatly prefer Paypal.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
First FS thread here, bear with me. I have purchased a 980ti and a Google Pixel from here, both of which far exceed the value of anything I'm selling.
All pics here
https://imgur.com/a/DhbrW8b

Mostly just getting rid of stuff cluttering my place and my mind.

Item 1 of 5
Netgear Nighthawk R7000 AC1900
Factory link
Tracking Free Amazon Link Price new $150
My Price: $60 shipped
Only selling because I upgraded to commercial hardware. This thing worked really well. I have performed a factory reset on it before boxing it. Comes with router, power cable, some documentation and a Cat5 cable. No original packaging

Paypal sent for the Netgear Nighthawk R7000 AC1900

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back