FS - Wiretap's Cleanout!! (7900GT SLI, UV Fans, minidisk!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

w1retap

[H]F Junkie
WIRETAP'S CLEANOUT SALE
Time to clear out the old, make room for the new!

***If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I can also provide more pictures, better macro closeups in high res, etc. NO THREAD CRAPS. If you have an issue with a price or product, PM me. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO RETURNS, EXCEPT OTHERWISE NOTED. As of right now, all of this is functional.***​

Ebay: underwood04

FOR SALE: SEE BELOW
5) Netgear EN104TP 4-port 10BaseT Hub (10mbit/sec)

SOLD ITEMS
1) OCZ 520w Powerstream SLi PSU <----------SOLD
2) Athlon 64 3400+ (clawhammer 1mb 754pin) + Gigabyte 3D Cooler Pro <----------SOLD
3) Sound Blaster Audigy2 ZS <----------SOLD
4) D-Link DI-524 Wireless G Router <----------SOLD
6) 2x Sony 5'' PSone LCD Screens <----------SOLD
7) 4x UV Green Sleeved Fans 120mm - 70cfm @ 39dB <----------SOLD
8) MiniDisk Portable Recorder MZ-R70 with USB recording <----------SOLD
9) 2x XFX 7900GT 520/1500MHz PCI-e SLI <----------SOLD

Payment: I will require payments to me in the form of a Certified Check, Moneygram, Postal Money Order, Western Union Money Order, etc. I will not accept Paypal, a personal check, or cash. I can however pay via Paypal to you if we do a trade requiring extra funds. Once I recieve your payment, I will ship out your item(s) next day and give you a Tracking Number.

===============================================================

ITEM 5 - Netgear EN104TP 4-port 10BaseT Hub

Price: $15 shipped

Condition: Used, working.

Why Selling?: I have more networking stuff than I know what to do with. I am mostly wireless now, and my new VOIP box I got with my phone already has a built in router. I simply just don't need this anymore. I'm sure someone with a small network at home can benefit from this greater than I can with it sitting in my closet collecting dust.

Pictures:

IMG_1615.jpg

IMG_1616.jpg

That's all for now. I will update the thread as items are sold and payments are pending.
Also keep an eye out.. I might add somethings along the way.

First bump... for the night while I sleep. Remember, first few buyers will get nice random extras thrown in for Christmas. :D

Extra emphasis on the WTB/WTTF Xbox 360 HD-DVD drive.

Bump.

Power Supply is gone pending payment. Everything else is fair game!

Random freebees are still available for the next 2 or 3 buyers!

Bump, still some great items for sale. I know some of you are looking for LCD PSone screens for mods. :p

Bump! I'm going to add my MiniDisk player up in a little bit. Stay tuned. :cool:

Updated with awesome minidisk player and pictures of one of my opened PSone screens functioning with the PC.

It uses a 3.5mm mini jack. For the open box one which I show working in the pictures, that one is using the mini jack hooked up to composite video. I used the svideo-->composite cable from my PC @ 640x480. Whoever buys the open box one, I'll include the mini jack adapter with it.

Up to the top. Some items have been sold pending payment, but there are still some good things left!

Here's what is fair game:

2) Athlon 64 3400+ (clawhammer 1mb 754pin) + Gigabyte 3D Cooler Pro
5) Netgear EN104TP 4-port 10BaseT Hub (10mbit/sec)
7) 4x UV Green Sleeved Fans 120mm - 70cfm @ 39dB
8) MiniDisk Portable Recorder MZ-R70 with USB recording

I might be adding some more things up for sale as well. Stay tuned. :)

Items are going quick!

I have the fans, the hub, and the minidisk player left!

Bump! Still got a couple goodies left I can toss in for the late buyers.

If the S754 deal falls thru, I have a switch I'd trade you for the bare CPU, let me know. Otherwise good luck selling everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back