FS: Windows Vista Bill Gates Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

KENNYB

2[H]4U
I bought this a few weeks ago from a fellow forum user here, but i've ran into some money issues and i have to sell it. It is still sealed and unopened. $200 shipped. I'll take $10 bucks off if someone buys it locally (i hate paypal). Heatware under kennyb.

EDIT: This is a retail kit that includes both 32bit and 64bit versions of Vista Ultimate.

Proof that i bought it here:
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1190188

For the people that have asked: yes it is an upgrade.

Is this the edition of Vista that Bill Gates signed? Or is this an illegal COPY of Vista that was labeled as "Microsoft Windows Vista Final-BillGates"

:rolleyes:

Is this the edition of Vista that Bill Gates signed? Or is this an illegal COPY of Vista that was labeled as "Microsoft Windows Vista Final-BillGates"

It's not even signed himself, it's just a printed signature. I know because I have one, bump for the seller though. Good price.

Yeah, sure, i'm trying to sell an illegal copy of Vista...

Bump...

can you take a picture of the box and like you holding a sign lol... ill buy it if you can prove that you got it and stuff.. been looking for this exact os.

edit: you could also link me to the thread where you purchased it from and stuff as well.

I don't think so. I know it comes with both 32 and 64 bit versions but i think you can only have one legally installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back