FS: Windows 7 Pro Keys -- best prices, volume discounts, Windows 10 Upgrade!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm torn here because [Ion] is an incredible seller, but the more I praise him the less of a chance I have for keys. Either way, trust this person. But leave me some keys!

Got a IM from him yesterday, he's out of keys with a back log of people wanting them. I went to Ebay and got a WIN 7 Pro key for $6 .......Worked fine

Careful about that...sellers are buying bulk keys and overselling them. When MS figures out that there's 5 computers running the same keys, they all get flagged as invalid.

eBay operating system keys are evil.

I have bought like 5 of these over the course of a year from ION and never had a problem with any of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a couple that I updated to Windows 10 and never once had an issue with any! I have an old nostalgic system that I am running Windows 7 key on that I got from [ION] about 3 years ago! Not a single issue ever. ;)

These are "retired" OEM system keys. Many of the ones he has had has never even been activated!

Windows 7 has been out for a decade and large companies have been dumping old systems with Windows 7 on them for quite some time now. You can buy pallets full of business lease return PCs from Dell, HP, Lenovo, etc. for pennies on the dollar, or be a charity/recycling center and get pallets full of old PCs from businesses.

There's really no need to start a public witch hunt when you could have been a sensible person and just ask Ion where they come from. That and the hundreds of people here who have all gotten legit keys from him says something which you seem to have ignored.

I've bought a key from him and had absolutely no issues with it.

Someone might have mentioned this in the past, but if you are a user who needs assistive technologies (special accomodations such as magnified text, high-contrast color schemes), to use Windows, you can still upgrade from Windows 7 or 8 to Windows 10 for free. Here's the link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/acc...459594)(TnL5HPStwNw-0FBZfNm6YPFXNhiu3o52rA)()

Also note they don't ask you to confirm your status, it's basically the honor system.

Yes I felt like I needed a little assistance this week and upgrade one of my rigs too win10 pro with one of ION's old keys I got like 18 months ago. Still update to win10 pro no problems at all.

Another satisfied buyer, of over 20 of these keys, right here. Would buy again.

Tai this is not the place for this bs. Take it elsewhere.

Reactions: [Ion]
like this
PM sent. I was looking for a download link for the Windows 7 Home ISO but couldn't find one in the thread. I thought I saw it here, must have misremembered.

Bump

Here ya go man:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows7

Just enter the product key and Microsoft gives you the link for the ISO download appropriate to which version the key shows. ;)

Thanks, I didn't know about that website. I'm just out of the loop on Microsoft products! :p

Tried all 4 keys and got the same error message: "The product key you entered appears to be for software pre-installed by the device manufacturer. Please contact the device manufacturer for software recovery options." I'll wait for a bit and if [Ion] knows what's going on.

Thanks, I didn't know about that website. I'm just out of the loop on Microsoft products! :p

Tried all 4 keys and got the same error message: "The product key you entered appears to be for software pre-installed by the device manufacturer. Please contact the device manufacturer for software recovery options." I'll wait for a bit and if [Ion] knows what's going on.

Thats because they are OEM, microshafts site is not going to work for that,

You got a pm

Purchased Windows 7 Pro key. Super fast transaction and already up and running not 30 minutes later.

Thanks again!

Reactions: [Ion]
like this
00w0w_fOG5vdQMhXl_1200x900.jpg

No problem with OEM key purchased last week- Found an iso of Win7homepre32bit on the net without much trouble on a legit support site and my new mame table was up and running less than an hour later.

Great seller, very prompt with service and even offered some support if required. 5-star! Might buy another this week just to have on hand for next project.

If anyone gets stuck.......

I may be able to send you a hard copy of W7 Pro 64 bit with SP1 if you are thinking of buying keys.

I have some business machines I built that I bought W7 Pro for about 5 years ago.

All I would ask is to get the disk back sooner or later.

You can then plug the key in and bam.......

I've bought 4 keys from this guy with no problems, I think 1 was rejected and he sent me out a new key as soon as he got my email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back