FS: Windows 7 Pro Keys -- best prices, volume discounts, Windows 10 Upgrade!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump for a good seller! I just bought another Windows 7 Pro key... and this time it's not even to get Windows 10! I've got a crotchety family member who's pissed I put Windows 10 on the machine I built him... LOL!

I just moved to a new home; on the chance I lost or can't find my win 10 USB stick, can you PM me a link to the proper ISO when I buy a key from you in a few days?

Still got a few around and will be getting in another batch tomorrow.

Well if these are legit I would take 2 windows 10 pro 64bit keys
If there windows 7 pro 64bit that's fine too.

Got keys fast hopefully all works good.
For the price was worth shot will update when I get my other parts and installs done.
The guy seems cool and its not some out of the USA place so makes me feel better about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: [Ion]
like this
I did a fresh Windows 10 pro install, entered the key that OP provided and I was fully activated! Bump for OP

Reactions: [Ion]
like this
I did a fresh Windows 10 pro install, entered the key that OP provided and I was fully activated! Bump for OP
Bought a couple keys myself but don't have all my parts for build yet had a question on your install sent you a PM.

Haven't seen a PM from you -- can you send another PM?

Haven't seen a PM from you -- can you send another PM?
Who you asking if me I already got mine yesterday just was asking a dmoney1980 a question on how he did his install and was just the way I wanted to do mine just straight to 10 :)
So all is good for me unless you meant this for someone else.

I am sorry -- I misread that as you saying you PM'd me. My mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back