FS: Windows 7 Pro Keys -- best prices, volume discounts, Windows 10 Upgrade!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably be grabbing another key from ya soon bro.

Going to be needing it for my upcoming cruncher.

Reactions: [Ion]
like this
Hi! I do need a key, maybe two even. Could you pm me if you have any available?

So how does one use one of these keys to upgrade to Win10?
I clicked on your link, it didn't specify how to upgrade to 10.
I thought MS discontinued the free upgrade to 10?

Hey, how do you use this to install a fresh copy of win 10 on my new ssd?

I have repeatedly tried to upgrade my computer to Win10, but it gets to 99% and stops dead in it's tracks. I think I am going to try a reformat and do a clean install. Do you have any Win10 keys or will a Win7 key work??

Replied to everyone, sorry about the delay. Pagan, the Win7 keys work fine for this.

I have repeatedly tried to upgrade my computer to Win10, but it gets to 99% and stops dead in it's tracks. I think I am going to try a reformat and do a clean install. Do you have any Win10 keys or will a Win7 key work??
I had a similar deal and found out if was due to the Avast antivirus I had running. Disabled antivirus and it ran through fine.

Free bump for [Ion]

Bump to an awesome seller and legit keys. I've had 0 issues and I've used quite a few from [Ion].

Whether it's sticking to 7 or upgrading to 10, this is a nice cheap solution to having a legitimately activated OS and for $10 who can complain? I sure as hell can't! I also should add that Ion is great at getting back to you within a day or so, usually much much faster. Don't hesitate buying from this dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back