FS: Windows 7 Pro Keys -- best prices, volume discounts, Windows 10 Upgrade!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes--absolutely. Happy to provide a pic of the COAs as well as the keys themselves.

Yes sir, for a clean install or upgrade from 7 Pro.

Still? I thought M$ stopped that months ago... for awhile there was an accessibility loophole but I think even that has gone now.

If you or someone else can confirm they still work for upgrading to Windows 10 I'll buy at least one from you as soon as I have some funds! I just bought a new motherboard and totally forgot I'd lose my legitimate Windows 10 install. (guess the Windows 10 license will be a bonus for whoever buys my old motherboard lol)

MS did away with all of the publicity, but it still silently works. I can provide you several PMs where people have told me as such if you're suspicious.

MS did away with all of the publicity, but it still silently works. I can provide you several PMs where people have told me as such if you're suspicious.

Sorry, I didn't mean to make it sound like I was suspicious - more curious is all. I'll definitely be buying a key from you as soon as funds allow! :)

Another positive review for Ion... I bought 5 keys a couple months ago. I just got around to using the first one. I used it for a Windows 10 Pro clean install in a virtual box and it worked flawlessly. My transaction with him was also flawless.

Can also say I had a W10 pro installation on a tertiary computer that I cant even explain its history, i think the W7 license was probably from the TechNet subscription days... Anyways, put in a new processor and GPU and W10 didnt like it, got [Ion] to give me a W7PRO key and put it in the W10 Pro install no problem. Certainly didnt have to do a fresh install of any kind (and W10 had the Anniversary Update already)

Paid for my key and the OP had it for me in minutes!

I had a brand new install of Windows 10 Professional on a machine I just rebuilt a few days ago. It was unactivated and had the usual nags (watermark, etc). I was able to activate it in place with the key I bought - no need to install Windows 7 first and do an upgrade! I'm a happy camper and will probably end up buying a few more keys soon just to have laying around for future builds.

I had a good experience lately. Went from XP 32bit to Win 7 Pro 64 bit for $10 thanks to Ion. Awesome. Used a Sandisk flash drive rather than a disc. Less than 30 min, not counting the updates now.

It'll take time to reinstall some stuff but that's no big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back