FS: Windows 7 Pro Keys -- best prices, volume discounts, Windows 10 Upgrade!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do still upgrade to 10...MS is now rather silent about the upgrade, but it's not even that difficult.

Just want to confirm I did a clean W10 PRO install with an ISO from MS's site and one of these keys and it activated perfectly. Thanks!

These still work for W10 upgrade even after the availability period?
Yes sir!
Don't leave heat for this guy. Refuses to return the favor, and refuses to answer PMs.
I'm sorry, I've been slammed by work over the past month and haven't been able to make it a priority. I am happy to answer _any_ concerns by PM :)
I've been doing 65 or 70 hours a week and it's leaving me exhausted. Feedback _will_ get returned to each and every person who has checked "Request Feedback". I just can't promise when.

Last edited:
I will vouch for [Ion]. I've dealt with him many times in the past, and he's always had good stuff at decent prices. He does some charity work on occasion, too, depending on the person needing help ;)

BUT like many of us, sometimes life gets in the way and some things have to be sacrificed. I've been there myself, and I know [Ion] has been there before, too. Give him a chance to get caught up and he'll make it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back