FS: Windows 7 Pro Keys -- best prices, volume discounts, Windows 10 Upgrade!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bunch of Windows 7 Professional keys. Fully legit non-MSDN keys; guaranteed to work or I'll replace it or give you a full refund. Eligible for an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro or direct install with Windows 7 Pro or Windows 10 Pro. Can even use them to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro

$10 each; $8 each for three or more!

My Heat: Reviews/Feedback for kpresler | HeatWare.com

BUY WITH CONFIDENCE; I've sold 1200+ keys to hundreds of happy buyers!

I guarantee the fastest response times around--most keys delivered in <10 minutes! :)

As per the OEM Windows license agreement, the entire original computer (except RAM and HDD) that these keys come from is included. Systems are highly damaged Core 2 Duo-based Celeron HP 6000 SFF systems. Local pickup available in Raleigh NC or shipping at buyers expense. If no arrangement is made, systems will be recycled responsibly. I'm pretty sure you don't want them. Keys delivered immediately electronically in all cases.

Are these still available? I am guessing these cant be upgraded to 10 now, correct?

Finally, after about a month got around to using the Windows 7 Pro key to install Windows 10 Anniversary Pro.

Well, I can tell everyone, Windows 10 version 1607 activated without a hitch!!!

Huge bump for an awesome seller!

Finally, after about a month got around to using the Windows 7 Pro key to install Windows 10 Anniversary Pro.

Well, I can tell everyone, Windows 10 version 1607 activated without a hitch!!!

Huge bump for an awesome seller!

Can you give details on this? I'm stuck

Just for shits and giggles, I did a direct install of windows 10 (new PC) and tried to activate. No go.

I installed windows 7. Activated. All is good.

I use the in-system Windows update thing to try and go to Windows 10. Twice it's gotten stuck at 99% (and yes I let it sit for like 8 hours, like the official microsoft answers website says).

If I make an ISO on USB, will I be able to install & activate Windows 10 via that, or does it have to be done via the upgrade in-system thing?

Just hoping for some pointers before I mess up this good install of 7.

Thanks

I downloaded the Media Creation Tool on a different system.

I then downloaded the ISO image from the Media Creation Tool and burned the ISO to a DVD.

I started the install and when it asked for the product key I then used the key that I got from [Ion] and it activated without any issues.

I have actually gotten several PM's regarding this and I'm not sure what the difference would possibly be.

I'm trying to use the key I bought to upgrade Win 10 home to Win 10 Pro. Is this possible without a reinstall? I've tried going to the store, and clicking I have a key under the Win 10 Pro upgrade thing, but that was a no-go. I also tried upgrading via the "change key" button, but that didn't work either.

I downloaded the Media Creation Tool on a different system.

I then downloaded the ISO image from the Media Creation Tool and burned the ISO to a DVD.

I started the install and when it asked for the product key I then used the key that I got from [Ion] and it activated without any issues.

I have actually gotten several PM's regarding this and I'm not sure what the difference would possibly be.

Well I made it to Windows 10! :)

The media creation tool wouldn't recognize my thumb drive, so I used "rufus" to make a bootable thumb drive. Booted from that but then during the install when I said I was upgrading, it told me to reboot to windows 7, then run the ISO from within Windows 7.

Did that, it installed, I did NOT re-enter the CD key (skipped that step), and it picked it up from the Windows 7 install. So now I have an activated Windows 10.

I should be able to do a fresh install now, but I'm gonna wait until tomorrow to try it :)

Well I made it to Windows 10! :)

The media creation tool wouldn't recognize my thumb drive, so I used "rufus" to make a bootable thumb drive. Booted from that but then during the install when I said I was upgrading, it told me to reboot to windows 7, then run the ISO from within Windows 7.

Did that, it installed, I did NOT re-enter the CD key (skipped that step), and it picked it up from the Windows 7 install. So now I have an activated Windows 10.

I should be able to do a fresh install now, but I'm gonna wait until tomorrow to try it :)

When I did the install, I used the "advanced" setting to delete the partition and recreate one. Then allowed Windows to do the format and start from scratch.

I'm trying to use the key I bought to upgrade Win 10 home to Win 10 Pro. Is this possible without a reinstall? I've tried going to the store, and clicking I have a key under the Win 10 Pro upgrade thing, but that was a no-go. I also tried upgrading via the "change key" button, but that didn't work either.
I know that it worked before the official cut-off date..I have not tried it since. Did you look at the link in the OP?

I know that it worked before the official cut-off date..I have not tried it since. Did you look at the link in the OP?

Yep, I actually tried before the cut-off (shortly after buying the key from you). I figured there was a different way to do it, but hadn't tried again, then I saw this thread which reminded me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back