FS: Windows 7 Pro Keys -- best prices, volume discounts, Windows 10 Upgrade!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can these be used to install Win10 after today (since free upgrade program ending today)? You have links to the Win7 and Win10 ISOs that they work with? Thanks!

I have a bunch of Windows 7 Professional keys. Fully legit non-MSDN keys; guaranteed to work or I'll replace it or give you a full refund. Eligible for an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro or direct install with Windows 7 Pro or Windows 10 Pro. Can even use them to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro

$10 each; $8 each for three or more!

pm sent

So if I'm correct thanks to the end of the upgrade period, these are no longer viable for a clean install of Windows 10 (even using the new installer which takes older keys directly) , activating as Win10 Pro?

Even so, still a good price for those who want to remain on authentic Win7

I read Those free Windows 10 upgrades are over. Now what? | ZDNet this article (dated today.....July 30th, 2016) on ZDNet and in it the author stated...

"For procrastinators who think they might have waited too long, my testing this morning uncovered one surprise: Product keys from earlier Windows versions still work on Windows 10. I created a new virtual machine and installed Windows 10 version 1607 Pro using an ISO image. I entered a never-used Windows 7 Ultimate product key, and my copy of Windows 10 was automatically activated with a digital entitlement."

I am wondering if this method will work with an upgrade from Win7 Ultimate on a hard drive rather than a VM?? If yes, I am interested in buying some keys from you.

Last edited:
I read Those free Windows 10 upgrades are over. Now what? | ZDNet this article (dated today.....July 30th, 2016) on ZDNet and in it the author stated...

"For procrastinators who think they might have waited too long, my testing this morning uncovered one surprise: Product keys from earlier Windows versions still work on Windows 10. I created a new virtual machine and installed Windows 10 version 1607 Pro using an ISO image. I entered a never-used Windows 7 Ultimate product key, and my copy of Windows 10 was automatically activated with a digital entitlement."

I am wondering if this method will work with an upgrade from Win7 Ultimate on a hard drive rather than a VM?? If yes, I am interested in buying some keys from you.

honestly i believe the win 10 upgrade is never supposed to end. this whole deadline thing is just a marketing strategy to get people to get win 10. since people think it is ending MANY more people and companies scrambled to get it in fear of missing out in the future without a deadline this would never happen. my guess is you will start to see more and more ads on 10 as soon as people get setup and comfortable with it allowing Microsoft to make money that way or they are collecting information. as for the key i see no reason it wont work even if its not in a vm.

honestly i believe the win 10 upgrade is never supposed to end. this whole deadline thing is just a marketing strategy to get people to get win 10. since people think it is ending MANY more people and companies scrambled to get it in fear of missing out in the future without a deadline this would never happen. my guess is you will start to see more and more ads on 10 as soon as people get setup and comfortable with it allowing Microsoft to make money that way or they are collecting information. as for the key i see no reason it wont work even if its not in a vm.

I watched this video several times before upgrading my main machine, and followed all of his advise as to how to disable Microshaft's spying and advertising gadgets. This video is a little over a half hour long, but it is time well spent. Now I need to find a way to upgrade my HTPC, because I wasn't paying attention to the deadline and missed it.

The ability to still upgrade has my interest... However, I'm not building a new system until November / December. If I buy the key and do an install now (to get the upgrade to win 10 in case MS fixes the potential glitch) will it work with the new hardware I'll get in a few months or will it be locked on the existing motherboard?

I don't believe so....I believe it ties it to the motherboard.

I am looking for win7 ultimate keys with COA if anyone has any idea where I can get them. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back