FS: Windows 7 Pro Keys -- best prices, volume discounts, Windows 10 Upgrade!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

[Ion]

[H]ard DCOTM February 2024
I have a bunch of Windows 7 Professional keys. Fully legit non-MSDN keys; guaranteed to work or I'll replace it or give you a full refund. Eligible for an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro or direct install with Windows 7 Pro or Windows 10 Pro. Can even use them to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro (or here)

$10 each; $8 each for three or more!

My Heat: Reviews/Feedback for kpresler | HeatWare.com

BUY WITH CONFIDENCE; I've sold 2000+ keys to hundreds of happy buyers!

I guarantee the fastest response times around--most keys delivered in <10 minutes! :)

As per the OEM Windows license agreement, the entire original computer (except RAM and HDD) that these keys come from is included. Systems are highly damaged Core 2 Duo-based Celeron HP 6000 SFF systems. Local pickup available in Raleigh NC or shipping at buyers expense. If no arrangement is made, systems will be recycled responsibly. I'm pretty sure you don't want them. Keys delivered immediately electronically in all cases.

Last edited:
Six sold but still have a few left. Should be getting in more this week (Wednesday)

All gone, but I'll be getting in more sometime this week; feel free to PM me with requests and I'll record your interest.

Send me a PM If you're looking for keys--I might be getting more tomorrow and will for sure by Wednesday, and I'd be happy to reserve some for you now.

Keys are back in stock. PM me what you're looking for.

I have something like 35 keys available, so LMK if you're interested.

Subbed to remind me to hit you up for one when I have some spare cash

Do you sell any COA license stickers?

Picture of the COA included with all upon request. I don't have a way to remove it from the case, so I take a picture and then destroy the original.

[Ion];1041971939 said:
Picture of the COA included with all upon request. I don't have a way to remove it from the case, so I take a picture and then destroy the original.
Are you able to use a cutter to cut whatever the COA sticker is applied to and send the piece that has the COA sticker applied via postal mail?

Are you able to use a cutter to cut whatever the COA sticker is applied to and send the piece that has the COA sticker applied via postal mail?

No--I don't have access to anything that would cut through this. Because of the design of these HPs, that part of the case is a two-layer piece of metal with about a quarter of an inch of air in between because it also supports the PSU. I'd have to cut it apart with a hacksaw, which would be an excruciating process and slow enough to make it probably not worthwhile.

[Ion];1041972898 said:
No--I don't have access to anything that would cut through this. Because of the design of these HPs, that part of the case is a two-layer piece of metal with about a quarter of an inch of air in between because it also supports the PSU. I'd have to cut it apart with a hacksaw, which would be an excruciating process and slow enough to make it probably not worthwhile.
With this said, I take it that these machines will continue to be used. Could you confirm the future of these machines? Why are you taking the COA stickers off and how will this machines be used? Are you using an enterprise licensing agreement / volume license for these machines (therefore making the COA sticker useless to the machines)?

With this said, I take it that these machines will continue to be used. Could you confirm the future of these machines? Why are you taking the COA stickers off and how will this machines be used? Are you using an enterprise licensing agreement / volume license for these machines (therefore making the COA sticker useless to the machines)?

No--these computers are all ones that I personally (or someone under my direct supervision) disassembles for scrap. There will be no continued use of the computers--the COAs are merely one of the things salvaged from the computers before the individual parts are sent off to a recycler.

Take it to PM guys.

Bump and subbed for later use. Need to get rid of that nagging message on my HTPC. Will message you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back