FS: Windows 7/8.1/10/Server 12/16 | Office 10/13/16 | Win 10 Pro: $8 | Office 2019 ProPlus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to let others know that new2019 is having issues getting my 2 Win 7 Pro and 2 Win 8.1 Pro keys. I sent him $130 for the keys on July 4th using Amazon Gift Card. He's been communicating asking me to give him more time. I don't know the exact issues, but he has been in contact with me via PM's.
I just wanted to let others know that if I'm having issues getting my keys, you may be in the same boat if you ask for keys. May be best to wait and hear from him before sending any money.

Executioner
Keys have been sent already, sorry for the delay.
I had a terrible last week and had many orders to deliver with little free time making the order.
And windows 8.1 pro was out of stock for past weeks so that is also a reason for delay.
I have sent a bonus key to make it for the delay.
Cheers

I have bought many keys from him over the years he been selling them and never had a problem.

Thanks man, I owe you one :)

Yes I have received the PM with the keys and a free bonus key. You were fine especially with the the communication. Lack of communication is where I start to worry, so all is good and you still get a + for heat. Thanks.

New2019......when you coming around this week? Think my boss needs to purchase a few things! (Or I guess it ends being me lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back