FS: Windows 7/8.1/10/Server 12/16 | Office 10/13/16 | Win 10 Pro: $8 | Office 2019 ProPlus

Status
Not open for further replies.
is anyone else experiencing a huge delay with getting keys from this seller?

I have never had a problem with getting keys from this seller. And I have got a few.

thanks for the response. i have been waiting for 20+ hours for an email / PM with the key. i would have expected a quicker response if keys are on hand and ready to go as the made makes it out to be.

or am i being a dick?

That's definitely longer than it should be taking, given that he's been online. I usually deliver keys within twenty minutes and always within an hour or two.

@airbrushkid: thanks
@orddie: pm sent

@[lon]: I'm 100% certain that no one here was referring you or asking for your opinion nor your delivery time.

[Ion];1042106391 said:
That's definitely longer than it should be taking, given that he's been online. I usually deliver keys within twenty minutes and always within an hour or two.

i figured as much.

@airbrushkid: thanks
@orddie: pm sent

@[lon]: I'm 100% certain that no one here was referring you or asking for your opinion nor your delivery time.

Well yeah i kinda was which is why i can see his response based off my quote below
i would have expected a quicker response if keys are on hand and ready to go as the made makes it out to be.

or am i being a dick?

the seller has confirmed via PM he is out of stock on items. I asked for my $ back and will be filing a bad review on heatware for this. I feel you could have been better all the way around on this.

@Rydawg5143: hit me up anytime.
@orddie: your refund sent.

Limited stock: Windows 7 Pro key (can be upgraded to Windows 10 pro): 20$.
Buy them before they are gone.

Last edited:
Was interested in a retail copy of Windows 10 Pro but looking at your heat seems like something is not right here.........

@Sc0ttFern: I refunded his money, then he bought the same key from me again. He would change the left heat to positive I guess.
@Airbrushkid: thanks man.

I got into a small issue.
Some recent PM's got deleted, so if you have already paid and still didn't receive the key.
Send me a pm regarding the payment you made and key you ordered or the PayPal email you ordered the key from.
Sorry about this issue.
I have all the keys ready to be delivered.

Was interested in a retail copy of Windows 10 Pro but looking at your heat seems like something is not right here.........

This guy is legit, I'm posting from a PC activated with one of his keys. Shit happens and it sounds like he has taken care of the issue. I'll be buying a couple more keys from him very soon.

@Bad ConNecTioN: thanks man
@peanuthead: your pm must have got deleted on the along with others, when did you send it.
If you can wait two more days you will get a free office 2013 ProPlus, how does it sound? :D.

Ttt

I didn't accuse him of not being legit I just was looking to understand if someone was taken care of why they left negative heat? If you guys say he is legit I am definitely interested in a retail copy of Win10 Pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back