FS: Watercooling Gear (gene-z/v blocks, supreme hf, etc) cheap.

schoolslave

[H]ard|Gawd
Heatware: schoolslave
Ebay: werewolfdestodes (can send ebay message to verify)
Payment accepted: Paypal (non-CC preferred)
Shipping: Item cost includes priority flat-rate shipping; will ship within 2-3 days of receiving cleared payment

FOR SALE:

EK Supreme HF *custom* CPU Waterblock

Description: I created a custom top for this block by sanding and polishing down the regular EK acetal top.
The base is chrome plated (quality). I have used this block in one loop for about 3 months with only distilled
water + killcoil; the rest of the loop consisted of a MCP655, BP Res, and an Alphacool UT60 (all Cu).
The chrome plating on the inside and outside is in immaculate condition, I can provide pictures if desired.

Includes: The block will be shipped with all mounting hardware for Intel/AMD. Also, I am including an additional RED
acrylic top along with black screws to mount it. Everything included with the block is also in the picture.

Price: $50 shipped.

DSC04622.jpg

MIPS ASUS Gene-Z or Gene-V Waterblocks

Description: I have one nickel plated and one copper set of the MIPS waterblock kit for either the Gene-Z or the Gene-V
motherboards. These kits WILL work on either the Gene-Z or the Gene-V. I have only had the nickel plated kit
installed; however neither one has actually been in contact with any water.

Includes: Nickel plated kit: mounting hardware etc.
Copper kit: mounting hardware etc.

Price: $35 shipped for Copper kit.
$45 shipped for Nickel plated kit.

DSC04623.jpg

Please PM me if you have any questions :)

Last edited:
Bump for looking at these over on XS too.

I've got a Gene V but don't think these will work with how I have my loop setup.

Open for any trades on the CPU block?

are those Gene mobo blocks compatible with the Maximus V extreme?

Back