FS: Wasabi Mango 4k120hz UHD430 $900 obo

l88bastard

2[H]4U
SOLD! THANKS FOR LOOKING AT MY AUCTION.
For more cool stuff go to RastaRaffee.com

Thank you!

For sale is my excellent 43" Wasabi Mango which does 4k120hz like a dream.

Excellent for productivity and gaming, it is the perfect size.

I am only selling because I am a dumbass and glutton for punishment and ordering
a 55" OLED again, even though I know it will be entirely too big for my desk.....

Soooo this 43" 4k120 is going on the chopping block.... asking $700 OBO + $100 shipping but I'm a long term H'er and flexible like a Romanian pole vaulter if anybody here is interested. But with that said,
please do not insult me with stupid low ball offers...if I wanted that I would put the fucking thing
up on Craigslist shithole lol

4k120.jpg

Last edited:
For sale is my excellent 43" Wasabi Mango which does 4k120hz like a dream.

Excellent for productivity and gaming, it is the perfect size.

I am only selling because I am a dumbass and glutton for punishment and ordering
a 55" OLED again, even though I know it will be entirely too big for my desk.....

Soooo this 43" 4k120 is going on the chopping block.... asking $900 OBO but I'm a long term
H'er and flexible like a Romanian pole vaulter if anybody here is interested. But with that said,
please do not insult me with stupid low ball offers...if I wanted that I would put the fucking thing
up on Craigslist shithole lol

View attachment 163442

You should mention where local is for you.

its located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and anticipating around 100$ for shipping..

Oh if I had the money.. ;)

As well as whether the price includes shipping...

As Kakureru says I am located in Fort Lauderdale, FL.

I didn't put the shipping cost but anticipate it around $100...I was figuring $800 for the monitor
+100 for the shipping = $900

As long as the buyer is located along the East Coast USA.....
For California buyers...uuuuhhhgggggg we could negotiate a happy medium

Back