fs: VZW Galaxy Nexus

marshac

American Hero
Like New. $300.

Case, extended battery, and orig battery are also included. There is also a screen protector that was applied as soon as the phone was unpackaged in place. Currently the phone is unlocked and running Jelly Bean.

Last edited:
20120716_221759.jpg

Tempting. If the price drops, I might bite. I have a Gnex, but the screen is cracked.

bump

humm im up for renewal in sept but i kinda want to keep my unlimited.... 300 is about my price ceiling and the gnex is one of the 3 phones i have considered the other 2 are the incredible 4g and the galaxy s3 but i doubt ill be able to get those near 300 anytime soon without loosing my unlimited...

humm im up for renewal in sept but i kinda want to keep my unlimited.... 300 is about my price ceiling and the gnex is one of the 3 phones i have considered the other 2 are the incredible 4g and the galaxy s3 but i doubt ill be able to get those near 300 anytime soon without loosing my unlimited...

I just bought the S3 on Thurs.....not even close to $300. Unfortunately I'm now remembering how much I really disliked touchwiz on my S2. This Nexus i'm selling is actually a new replacement I got only a few weeks ago (so it's practically new)- when I would travel to areas with LTE, the old phone would drop the signal (radio crash), so I got this one as a replacement. I've only had one chance to test out LTE on this Nexus while in Salt Lake for a day prior to buying the S3, but the signal seemed solid compared to the previous phone and didn't drop. The manufacture date is also much newer than the previous Nexus I had for whatever that's worth.

oh if i was going to be reasonable about getting a s3 i expect it would be close to 450-550 if i got one off ebay unless i got really lucky. If i got a s3 i dont think it would have touchwiz for very long i installed the new touchwiz launcher on my droid incredible and i did not like it as much as i like asop ics so i went back to the cm9 nightlies that got ported to my phone.

Back