FS: Video Cards - RX570 and RX580 // EVGA Supernova PSU 1200 // ASUS Prime z270-P // Pentium + Celeron Processors

IAmSpoli

Limp Gawd
Hi All,

I have a few things to sell that are the remnants of a long past of hopes and dreams that fizzled into despair and disappointment; a constant reminder of my childhood, repeated in adulthood, only to end with the same fate.

I have pictures of everything I can provide upon request with serial #s, etc.

Video Cards:

XFX Radeon RX570 4gb - $80 Shipped - AVAILABLE

SOLD

MSI Armor OC Radeon RX 570 - 4gb - $60 - OBO + Shipping/Handling (I have 5 of these) - I TESTED THESE - ALL WORKING - ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED
Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon Rx580 8gb - $80 + Shipping/Handling (I have only one) SOLD
XFX Radeon Rx580 8gb - $80 + Shipping/Handling - I HAVE TWO - ONE LEFT - PROMISED TO SOMEONE
MSI Armor OC Radeon RX 580 - 8gb - $100 Shipped - Promised but pending
Sapphire Pulse RX570 4gb - $65 + Shipping/Handling(I have only one) - TESTED AND CONFIRMED BEST OF THE 570S

Motherboards:

ASUS PRIME Z270-P - $75 + Shipping and Handling $75 SHIPPED

Power Supplies:

EVGA Supernova 1200 P2 - Platinum Power Supply - $100 OBO + Shipping/Handling - PROMISED TO SOMEONE
ROSEWILL Photon 1200 - Gold Power Supply - $90 OBO + Shipping/Handling

Processors:

Intel Pentium G4400 LGA1151 - Best Offer + Shipping
Intel Celeron G3930 LGA1151 - Best Offer + Shipping - SOLD

*** UPDATED 4-16-2020 ***

Last edited:
Nice ad. Guess I will hold on to my RX580 (I recently upgraded). These things are cheap as beans now and they are still pretty good for 1080p gaming.

Sorry for no responses yesterday; was away from the keyboard but am getting back to things this week - will respond to all PMs.

the 580s are hot commodities and I'm trying to get everyone answers to questions; thanks so much for your patience

I believe I responded to everyone for now.

I have to grind at the office for the time being and will be back in the evening to finalize those who have laid their claim. Sorry for the delays here

FWIW as the 6th person, I don't think anything is left

I was the 3rd person and i still dont have a definite answer on whats left lol i think hes just running a bit busy... i told him literally pick any 2 cards from the lot and sell them to me lmao.

No worries. It's a tough/strange time for everyone right now trying to keep things above water lol

BUMP for responses to all and for updated initial thread with strikethroughs

Also bump for ongoing testing of all units to confirm working - They all run apex no problem with stress test and benchmarking coming back clean

Bump - 1 rx570 left, the Asus MB, 1200w PSU, and PEntium processor - $200 shipped for all 4 items

Will throw in some cheap memory to whoever takes the packaged deal!

Did you not get my message about the 580? Ive been hitting you up for two days.
You messaged me back and said 580 was still.left then I begged you for your paypal and got no response.

Oh well man.

Yeah, I messaged him a while ago (last Saturday) said he had them, asked for PayPal info, responded back but no PayPal, asked again said he was testing them so asked for PayPal again... Guess he sold them to someone else as he marked them sold. No clue, great deal, wish he would have gave me the info to pay so I could have upgraded my daughters 560's.

I apologize that there was such high demand and my inbox was flooded. The messaging system was not user friendly and the "conversation" aspect instead of "messages" confused the hell out of me - and is still confusing to me.

I tried to weave through and respond to those who were the first to message - I thought I did a good job but apparently did not. I appreciate everyone being so understanding and wish you all well during these difficult times.

I apologize that there was such high demand and my inbox was flooded. The messaging system was not user friendly and the "conversation" aspect instead of "messages" confused the hell out of me - and is still confusing to me.

I tried to weave through and respond to those who were the first to message - I thought I did a good job but apparently did not. I appreciate everyone being so understanding and wish you all well during these difficult times.

Its ok. Next time use email for corespondence. I think the next thing I sell im going to use email. It seems more organized with a clear chronilogical path of whos saying what at what time etc ..

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the "conversation" feature either. It's nice for simple things, but not for a massive amount of users at once asking about things.

Back