FS: Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 and Note 2 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

noacess

Limp Gawd
For sale I have 2 phones.

16GB Silver Galaxy Note 2. The phone is in pristine condition and has had a screen protector on it since day 1. The screen protector is a Moshi iVisor and is great for the Note 2 because the S Pen will not leave marks on it like most screen protectors. The phone also comes with original box, charger, USB cable, documentation and a case. It has an unlocked bootloader running TWRP recovery and the latest stable Cyanogen 10.1 rom. Pictures can be seen below. I can also flash the phone back to stock upon request. ESN is clean.

Price: SOLD

Next I'm selling my wife's black 16GB Galaxy S4. Its in great condition other than the hair line crack going across the screen as seen in the pictures below. My wife literally dropped it as I was going to buy her an otterbox defender ugh. She couldn't stand the crack so I had to buy her a new one. Anyways, the phone still works great and the digitizer on the screen still works fine. The glass just needs to be replaced. Replacement glass can be bought on Amazon for 10 - 20 bucks, I just can't be bothered with replacing it myself. You can barely notice the crack when you're looking straight at the phone and the screen is on. The phone comes with the box and all original accessories which are new, headphones USB cable, wall charger and documentation. It of course also has a clean ESN.

Price: SOLD

Heatware and ebay feedback can be found under: noacess

Additional pictures can be provided on request.

SGS41.JPG

SGS42.JPG

SGS43.JPG

SGS4ON.JPG

SGN21.JPG

SGN23.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back