FS: Verizon iPhone 4s Black 16gb, iPad 2 package 32gb wifi, Xbox 360 slim w/ kinect

Status
Not open for further replies.

eViL_M@LuM

Crosshair's Nephew
The Rules:
I only accept Paypal and money orders
I will consider all offers but dont be offended if I send you an LOL for a lowball
Prices do not include shipping or insurance.

Heatware - cod_evil
Paypal [email protected]
Cell - 231-215-0419 - Please only text
Email - steven . stroud @ gmail . com - remove the spaces

Goods:

Verizon iPhone 4s Black 16gb w/ Otterbox Defender $400
Phone is in near mint condition, has been in an otterbox since it was purchased. It is still under apple warranty. Was purchased new in Dec 2011. I've since gone to a Droid Razr. Will include original box, ear buds, and charger. I know the image of just the phone looks like it's scratched, however, it's just the screen protector bubbled up.

SnapOn CT 6850 18v Cordless 1/2" Impact $300
Link to SnapOn's specs here. It still comes with the case, one battery was replaced under warranty in January, the other is Original from March 2011. I went straight pneumatic and no longer use this gun. You can see the retail is $570, my gun has cosmetic blemishes but works like new. It will receive a good cleaning before it's shipped.

Sony PS3 160gb w/ PS Move $300
Traded my kinect bundle for this with 5 games, Console was manf August 2010, still under a best buy warranty. Comes with 1 controller, the move controllers, ps3 camera, and 5 games - NCAA basketball, College Hoops, Resident Evil 5, Sports Champions for Move, and Reckoning.

Last edited:
Interested in a trade for some RC stuff??

I got out of RC last year, I love the sport but I had nearly 6 grand wrapped up in 3 trucks. We lost all out local circuits over the last 5 years. What do you have though? Never know what peaks the interest.

I got out of RC last year, I love the sport but I had nearly 6 grand wrapped up in 3 trucks. We lost all out local circuits over the last 5 years. What do you have though? Never know what peaks the interest.

yeah,I know the money pit..:)

I have a Ofna 9.5 buggy and a Nitro TC3.Both ready to run with a few hopups included.Can shoot you some pics if interested.Also have a JR Racing XR3i remote.Im interested in your iphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back