FS Verizon iPhone 4S 16GB Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actuary

2[H]4U
Phone upgrade time is here again. Just ordered myself a Galaxy S4, so I've got my current iPhone up for sale. It's a Verizon 16GB Black 4S.

The back has no scratches that I can see, it's been in a case covering the back and sides pretty much since I got it. There are some VERY minor, superficial scratches on the front (i.e. you can't feel them, but you can see them on close inspection). Again, very minor, you can only see them when you get the light to reflect just right on the screens surface. Absolutely can not see them when phone is in use. No cracks in the screen, everything works perfectly.

Phone comes with:
  • the case mentioned above: this in black
  • charging cable
  • original box

I'm looking to get $250 shipped for it. Paypal only, you pay before I ship with USPS with tracking and insurance.

I've sold a few previous phones on here (an older generation iPhone and a Blackberry Storm), as well as my Nikon D90, a point and shoot camera, and a laptop. I sell so infrequently I haven't been vigilant with getting people to leave me Heat, so only a couple of those will show up in my profile.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Bump.

Once my new phone comes in I'll probably throw the iPhone on Swappa and give that a try, so make me an offer.

Bump

Please note that this is a 4S, not an iPhone 4, which is why the price is in the $250+ range, rather than the sub $175 range.

Last edited:
Bump, phone is up on Swappa, so if you're thinking about making an offer I would do so quickly, I don't expect it to last long on Swappa.

As I expected, the phone has already sold on Swappa for $240 to me (buyer pays more due to Swappa's fees). I'll close the thread once the transaction is final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back