FS: UV LEDs $0.00ea. (a thank you to the [H]) + WTB Socket 370 board

NoxTek

The Geek Redneck
The LEDs went out today!

Sorry for the delay, but I sure hope you guys enjoy them. :)

Man, the damn post office wouldn't do metered postage so I found myself sitting at the counter putting stamps on a LOT of envelopes for you guys. :p

Bad news - The envelope arrived today. I can tell that two LEDs were pushed out of the envelope when going through the automated sorting gear at the post office. =(

Thanks again for your efforts, and hopefully better luck to the others.

You still looking for a socket 370 board? I sent you a PM but I haven't heard from you.

Originally posted by Xeese
Bad news - The envelope arrived today. I can tell that two LEDs were pushed out of the envelope when going through the automated sorting gear at the post office. =(

Thanks again for your efforts, and hopefully better luck to the others.

Well that just pisses me off... something in the back of my head told me to spring for padded envelopes but I just decided I couldn't afford all that. I didn't figure it would present a problem since I'm always recieving things like free pens and other doo-dads in normal envelopes. Darn it. :(

Originally posted by phasmatis_nox
You still looking for a socket 370 board? I sent you a PM but I haven't heard from you.

Not currently, ended up reselling the Celeron 700 I had because at the time no one here had any boards to offer. :p I may pick up another soon and if I do I will shoot you a PM. :)

got mine today thanks alot. Mine had a rip in the envelope too, but that little piece of tape you used to tape the leds together actually stuck it to the envelope to keep it from falling out.

If i ever finish my mod I will show you the pics.

Originally posted by Blue Falcon
Not currently, ended up reselling the Celeron 700 I had because at the time no one here had any boards to offer. :p I may pick up another soon and if I do I will shoot you a PM. :)

Ok, thanks for the quick reply. :-D

Got my envelope today; sad to say I am another victim of automated mail sorting. Looks like it took two tries for the USPS to get them out, though! Poor little LEDs. I hope they stick in someone's shoe...

Thanks for trying Blue! I appreciate the effort. Maybe we'll have better luck next time.

Got mine today also... I was kinda scared... did not see any name... no stuff inside... i though it was anthrax.. lol i opend it all and Out pops the leds lol.. thanks dude!

I'm supprised they BOTH made it!

Envelope.jpg

I got them, but only one came :( It must have escaped through the hole.

But it's fine Falcon, I shouldn't really complain :p

I'll get to work changing my case LED's as soon as I have some more time, thanks again!

I went ahead and opened the envelope even though I knew the LEDs were gone - the tape made it through!

What a fucking disaster... I'll see about buying another lot of LEDs and contacting you giuys soon that got their envelopes ass raped by the USPS. :(

Blue, my LED's made it safe and sound. Guess those 3mm ones fit through the machinery better because my envelope is in perfect shape.

Sorry to all the ones that did not get theirs though.

Big thanks to Blue Falcon for the LED's I apprecite it partner!

Blue - don't worry about buying more to send out. You paid for a stamp, envelope, and some LEDs for each person already. I had somebody I never met send me a free Xmas present from the [H] just for letting him know how I planned to use them.

Even though the LEDs didn't arrive safely through the postal system, it was a really, really cool thing to have happen. Thanks again for what you did for the community, but from my perspective you don't need to go spend money to resend. The best part made it through, someone doing something nice to help some others out.

Originally posted by Xeese
Blue - don't worry about buying more to send out. You paid for a stamp, envelope, and some LEDs for each person already. I had somebody I never met send me a free Xmas present from the [H] just for letting him know how I planned to use them.

Even though the LEDs didn't arrive safely through the postal system, it was a really, really cool thing to have happen. Thanks again for what you did for the community, but from my perspective you don't need to go spend money to resend. The best part made it through, someone doing something nice to help some others out.

Honestly man, you've done a lot for us already, no big deal... which reminds me.. i should be getting my LEDs today, we'll see what happens ;D

you should go talk to your post office and shake your fist. Maybe they'll cover the costs, or will uh, fork over all the LEDs that got stuck in their conveyor belt:D

For sure... No need to re-send LEDs here. You did what you said, and that is good enough for me. You shouldn't have to pay for someone else's mistake. Thanks again for the offer and the effort put forth.

I agree as well. I am very thankful for your thoughtfulness, there is no need to go out and buy more and send them. You're a great guy, I really appreciate it.

Back