FS: Used EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0, Used i7 5820k

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesman32

Limp Gawd
GTX 1070s - $450 each + actual shipping (ALL SOLD)

EVGA GTX 980 - $260 shipped SOLD

This card is approximately a year old and comes in the original box with all original accessories (most unused). Card hasn't been OC'd or modified at all. Was in my daily rig and used for some light gaming. Model is 04G-P4-2981-KR which is the ACX 2.0 cooler, 4GB GDDR5.

Intel Haswell-E i7 5820k - $280 shipped (SOLD)

CPU has been used for about a year under an AIO cooler. Never had time to try an OC on it, but the pictures below detail the batch and other information you may want (minus the S/N of course). Upgraded to Broadwell-E so no longer needing it.

Payment - Paypal, Amazon Payments, or Google Wallet
Feedback - Heatware (32-0-0)

Note - I'm willing to trade on any item in this listing for your items or items plus cash. Laptops, desktop parts, etc. Let's make a deal.

Last edited:
Just a heads up that may be helpful, you can return unopened GPUs to Newegg for a refund. I've returned a couple cards with no issues. You need to chat them to ask for the refund.

Thanks for the ups, guys. Lucky for me the 1070s went quick. Had some PMs on the status of the 980 and the 5820k, both are still available. Some interest but no commitments yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back