FS: Ultra XFinity 500W PSU/Zalman CNPS 9500 HS/Fan/XBOX Modded/LianLi Case

SILENCER00

Gawd
As the subject says...

For Sale:

- Zalman CNPS 9500 Heatsink/Fan CPU cooler (used, but with all hardware/manual): $35

All prices are without shipping. Please contact me if you have any questions, everything is negotiable.

Thanks for looking!
-Brian

SOLD
- Lian-Li PC-65USB (silver aluminum, side plexi, blue cold cathode - craigslist post): $50 (prefer local pickup)
- ULTRA XFinity 500W PSU (newly RMA'd - model I got back was 100% new in box, shinkwrapped): $35
- Modded XBOX (original) 80GB HDD (check out my craigslist post): $150

Email: bmheroldATwiscDOTedu
AIM: brianmh17

Ebay: acuragsrintegra
Heatware: Silencer00

A bump and a heads up for ya:

- Modded XBOX (original) 80GB HDD (check out my craigslist post): $150
- Lian-Li PC-65USB (silver aluminum, side plexi, blue cold cathode - craigslist post): $50 (prefer local pickup)

Lime green = them links say that the Author removed the adds......you might want to list more about that xbox (what software is it running...is it soft or hard modded...ect)

GL with the sales ;)

Thanks man. Forgot I reposted my craigslist ads - fixed the links.

......you might want to list more about that xbox (what software is it running...is it soft or hard modded...ect)

- Hard modded with an Xecuter2 chip, has toggle switches on front to enable/disable the mod.
- Wired with an IR sensor for remote on/off. You can use the included dvd remote, the big green "display" button will turn the system on and off, or program the signal into a learning remote (logitech harmony).
-Currently running XBOX Media Center as the main dashboard, but there are links to jump into EVOX as well.

I can go into more detail if necessary - just drop me a PM :)

BUMP again. Got the PSU back from RMA - received a retail (not refurbished) boxed unit back. Still listing at $35+shipping.

Thanks for looking!

Back