FS: Ultra Grid Case, P3 Laptop, Print Server, ATI Radeon 9600, DDR400, Misc Items

[Spectre]

[H] Admin
Staff member
These are all working pulls that need to get out of my office. If you think the price sucks, send me a PM with an offer. Worst I'll say is no, or ignore you if you send me $1.

Shipping is up to you on how you want to get it and is extra unless it goes USPS priority which I'll cover (unless otherwise noted next to item). If this is going to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, or PR it is going USPS no matter what and is EXTRA.

Available:
2) Infineon 512mb (2x256mb) DDR400: $10

5) Addonics 12x PCMCIA CD-RW-$30

6) Ultra Grid Mid-Tower Case-$45 plus shipping (this was my wife's case but we are moving everything to mATX around the house so it goes. Might have an X3 PSU for this so if interested ask. This was NOT a review item. Comes with generic backplane, and has all the 5.25" blanks except one.)
7) D-Link DRP-1260 Print Server-$50 (Bought this off of a forum member and it has worked great for me just got a better one now)
8) Thermaltake MiniTyphoon HSF-$25
9) Ultra X-Wind HSF s775-$22

Sold:

1) ATI Radeon 9600 128mb Samsung chip OEM card: $20
3) Compaq Presario 2720US (P3-M 1.2, 256Mb, 20GB HDD, 15.4" screen, DVD-ROM and CD-RW drives, Windows XP Home, Needs new battery or works off of AC): $100 plus shipping (It's a P3 laptop so make me an offer and I might ditch it for less) -Sold

Heat is under Spectre.
You can email me at pauljohnson[deletethisspace]@hardocp.com

Back