FS: Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Arcade Machine

Discobob73

Limp Gawd
Appreciate the bumps, guys...The arcade was sold tonight locally. I'll be posting a few items later on this week.

Mods: please lock the thread

Afternoon bump..Need to sell to make room for new baby. Willing to meet someone in Austin TX in addition to Dallas/Fort Worth.

what's the shipping to Denver, CO?

j/k? :p At any rate, I'd love to pick it up from you if I was local. I've wanted to get into a Project Arcade project for a while now.

bump for an awesome toy which i would love to have.

bring back memory of when i was junior high school. endless hours just to perfect a 10 hit combo with kabal.

I was looking at one of these last year, but decided that the $450 the guy was asking for on eBay (which had the original cabinet, new buttons and a decent screen with minimal fade-in) was too much after S&H (another $100 to get it to my front door.)

I'd be interested but I don't think you will be willing to drop the price enough to where I'd buy it. Sorry, but do know there are others out there looking for this item and are willing to pay! :)

Bump..

The price is pretty much what I've got into it. I'll be happy to ship via freight and that could be an option if someone is willing to pay for it. I thought a local pickup would be a better value for whomever. Especially with the free delivery locally I could do.

bump...Come on! :D There's got to be someone in Texas that would give a good home for this.....

Back