Done

I'm interested. Do you or anyone have experience using that USG with a dual-WAN setup for load balancing/failover? I'm currently using an Edgerouter X for this and Rpi 4 with Unifi controller app to manage my APs.

I'm interested. Do you or anyone have experience using that USG with a dual-WAN setup for load balancing/failover? I'm currently using an Edgerouter X for this and Rpi 4 with Unifi controller app to manage my APs.
I do not have any direct experience with it. I'd like to say "it just works," but never having had the opportunity to play with it for load balancing I can't really say "how".

I mean considering it’s a bit older it’s a good deal for the sheer capacity and range that could provide.

I'd be interested in the following items as trades:

- 2tb+ ssd (m2 or sata)
- midrange current gen video card, physical size will matter as it will be going into a smaller case, prefer non-miner but will value accordingly. Alternatively a Radeon 6800 or 6800xt.
- a sff pc (something like a Hp mini)
- an itx and 470/570 board and an appropriate Ryzen CPU and RAM to go on it.

Last edited:
I'm surprised you're still holding this stuff.

It might be worth it to you to part it out and list it on Ebay, because Ubiquiti hardware is selling for 2x and used is selling for new.

As always, pictures sell.

I'm surprised you're still holding this stuff.

It might be worth it to you to part it out and list it on Ebay, because Ubiquiti hardware is selling for 2x and used is selling for new.

As always, pictures sell.
Thanks, but I have neither the time nor desire to deal with ebay. I'm also not looking to make a profit obviously on used gear.

Back