Socket F 24 Core System: SOLD
Spotswood 4p/MEV/SWTX Open Frame Tray - SOLD
G34 system - SOLD

G34 32 Core System:
4 X AMD Opteron 6136, Magny Cours, 2.4GHz default, 8-core
4 x Hyper 212 Plus + musky mod
SuperMicro H8QGL-IF-O
Spotswood 4p/MEV/SWTX Open Frame tray
16 x 2GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666)

Unit has been running flawless for past 6 months - no overclocking. Everything was brand new except the CPU's. $1,050 for whole solution.

post-765-0-68553400-1374353046.jpg

Some extra fans running on this, as per the picture, will be included.

I can ship to Canada and most of the US. Shipping for either solution would be $50 within Canada, $85 to the US.
If you need a PSU, let me know - will add to overall cost and extra shipping, but sure we can work something out. I have a 850W unit on it.

Paypal preferred payment method.

Folding Info:

Heat:
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=88068

Last edited:
The SuperMicro H8QME-2 solution looks tempting...

How much would you ask for just the mobo/cpu/ram kit?

And what kind of PPD does this guy get?

The SuperMicro H8QME-2 solution looks tempting...

How much would you ask for just the mobo/cpu/ram kit?

And what kind of PPD does this guy get?

The Open Frame case for me isn't of much use without the folder. :) So I would be willing to knock off $50 if you didn't want it.

Depending on where you are, that will reduce the weight and size a bit, so may also be able to do something on the shipping as well.

PPD is variable - 8101, I might get 100k, bit less - but a 8104/5 I could get about 150-160K. I was also not over-clocking any of this...

Socket F is not able to be over clocked.

I bet someone would take that tray off your hands in no time (someone like me ;))

Set up the Socket-F rig last night (and well into this morning :) ) and it's running like a champ. Thanks Whaler_99!

Price drop on this - $1050 and will include the extra fans I have, as I really don't need them. :)

If someone wants to make a reasonable offer on the solution, or parts, I am open to suggestions.

Back