FS: Two EVGA GTX Titans Superclocked With Backplates

5150Joker

Supreme [H]ardness
SOLD the last Titan - provided both sales go smoothly, this sale has concluded.

Thanks everyone.

ON SALE PRICED TO MOVE!

UPDATE 1/15/15: ONE TITAN SOLD. ONLY ONE REMAINING! TAKING OFFERS SO PM IF INTERESTED. THIS IS A GREAT DEAL FOR A 6 GB CARD THAT STILL MATCHES THE TOP CARDS IN PERFORMANCE!

Selling both of my EVGA GTX Titans Superclocked with the EVGA Titan backplates. They both have 3 years warranty that ends in 2016. One of the titans was recently RMA'd after it had faulty memory and was replaced, the replacement works great.

Attached to this post are images of the titans + warranty info. The RMA'd titan should have next day warranty service although I am unsure if advanced warranty carries over to the new owner or not. You would need to check with EVGA about that.

The cards are in great shape, I keep them at stock since they are more than powerful enough for the types of games I play (Arma 3 mostly).

NOTE: Original boxes are NOT included unless you wish to pay extra for shipping + insurance. They are pretty huge and bulky and will add a lot to the shipping cost.

Price: $470 Each OBO (lowball offers will be ignored)

Payment types: Cash in hand if locally, Google Wallet (PREFERRED, $10 DISCOUNT ON PRICE IF USED), PayPal Verified

Heatware & HardOCP Requirements: 10+ feedback of major item trades (at least 1-2 in the last year) on HeatWare. Must be a known poster on Hard|OCP, not some newly registered guy. Sorry newbies, but just won't open myself up to scammers.

Return policy: You buy it you keep it. If anything goes wrong with it, you can utilize EVGA warranty (which is fantastic) to take care of it. I'm shipping them in working condition + shipping insurance which is more than fair.

Shipping: Items will be shipped via USPS priority + insurance of the purchase price YOU pay. May take 1-3 business days to send the items.

Heatware: 52 Positive, 0 Negs or Neutrals.

rGcwwNu.jpg

br9PuEN.jpg

F6uFFpT.jpg

qwHWxDx.jpg

V1gVvOE.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, was in the middle of editing if you missed it, $700 each.

These are up for sale again. Going to move to a single low power card for my new build so these gotta go! Plus iPhone 6+ is calling me.

Bump - if I don't reply back to your PM, it probably means the price offered was too low. Thanks.

510 for a titan...that's pretty sick deal. free bump 4 you. things are still going for 1,100 on amazon.

If I could con my boss into spending the money I'd snag these for our lab.

Still available and price is now at $500.

Last edited:
Bump..one sold, one left. PM me any offers if interested.

Thanks.

Back