FS Tivo Package, Intel 3570k CPU, Asrock Z77, Noctua HSF, 670gtx, cases

morgwon

Supreme [H]ardness
Tivo 3 room setup

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selling my Tivo setup as I don't foresee Comcast ever getting the NFL Sunday ticket so I am stuck with DirecTV for the foreseeable future. Combo includes the following

Tivo Premiere 4 w Lifetime Sub

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Connects to your cable service and replaces your cable box; monthly subscription required
- Record 4 shows at once
- Your favorite channels plus Netflix, Hulu Plus, Pandora, Amazon Instant Video and more
- Full HD support, including 1080i and 1080p
- Records up to 75 hours of HD programming

Tivo Mini x2 w Lifetime sub

- Watch live TV and recorded shows from your 4- or 6-tuner TiVo DVR
- Share the complete TiVo experience on additional TVs in your home, no additional service fee required
- Access TV and streaming content from Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu Plus, VUDU and more without switching inputs
- Streams music from Pandora®, Spotify®, iHeartRadio and more
- Schedule recordings, WishList searches and Season Pass recordings
- XFINITY On Demand available to Comcast subscribers
- Supports Ethernet and MoCA - does not support Wi-Fi

Looking to sell the entire package for $560 shipped. I have the original boxes for all the items here. You only need one cable card from your cable provider for this setup to work and let you enjoy all channels included copy once.

Computer Parts

MSI 670gtx - Always had stock hsf and run at normal speeds. Comes with retail box and accessories. $130 shipped
Silverstone FT03 Case - Great case. Comes with original box. Has a mixture of stock fans and upgraded fans. Will also throw in slot load dvd writer. $80 shipped
Antec Veris Fusion 430 - Great HTPC case. Comes with the famed LG HD-DVD/Bluray drive and its original psu. Will ship in original box. $100 shipped

Items SOLD
-----------------------------
Intel i5 3570k - Have two of these. Never overclocked. Both come with retail HSF and box. $140 shipped each Both SOLD
Asrock Z77 Pro4-M - Comes with all retail accessories and box. Used with one of the 3570k above - $75 shipped SOLD
Noctua NH-D14 HSF - Comes with all retail accessories and box. Was used to keep cool a 3570k in a Silverstone FT03 chassis. $60 shipped SOLD
Seasonic Platinum 860w PSU - Comes with all retail accessories and box. $120 shipped SOLD

Last edited:
I never upgraded the HD. Looks pretty simple. I just never ran out of space. I am a recording janitor.

The Mini's stream via Ethernet from the Premiere? So as long as the other rooms have connectivity to the same home router, it's all good?

The Mini's stream via Ethernet from the Premiere? So as long as the other rooms have connectivity to the same home router, it's all good?

Yes they do. That is how I had mine connected. Worked great.

Sold some stuff. Bump.

Sold some more stuff open to offers on the computer cases especially if you are local in Chicago.

Back