FS: Three 1TB 2.5" HDs from new laptops and Fast DDR3 Desktop RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few extra items that I will no longer be needing after a few brand new laptop upgrades. I have three Western Digital 1TB Blue 2.5" Laptop Hard Drives. I also have a nice set of Team Vulcan 2x8GB 16GB Kit of DDR3 2133 CAS11. Awesome Desktop RAM but all of my desktop platforms have moved to DDR4 so I have no use for this DDR3 unfortunately.

~$30 shipped SOLD~ 1TB Western Digital 2.5" Hard drives (ALL SOLD) model# WD10JPVX these are pulls from brand new laptops and have been secure wiped so they are clean and ready for your data. These work great for PS4 hard drive upgrades and use as an external drive on the Xbox One.

~$45 shipped SOLD~ 16GB Kit Team Vulcan Series DDR3 2133 11-11-11-31 Desktop RAM

For every item after the first one you buy together take $5 off the total. So 2 items $5 off, 3 items $10 off, and so on.

My heatware is Echelon V 240 feedback all positive.

I prefer Paypal. I ship items in anti-static packing material or ESD protective clamshells within padding when necessary. I ship items very well padded. I use tracking on all shipments as well. Expect tracking within 24 hours of payment being sent.

Last edited:
2 HDDs have sold and so has the RAM. I am giving the buyer 24 hours from when I sent paypal info to purchase the last drive. Then it moves to the next in line. Thank you all for the interest but I believe this is most likely wrapped up.

ALL SOLD.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back