FS: Thermochill PA120.1, 120mm Compact, Dual 92mm & 80mm Radiators / Corsair 850W PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepeeg3

Supreme [H]ardness
$80 shipped - Microfly Clone MicroATX Case - This is a rare, long discontinued Microfly-clone with a black fascia. Dimensions are 11.25" W x 9.5" H x 15.5" D. Case has been heavily modified to support watercooling or extreme aircooling. The closest case to this that is still available is the X-Qpack 2, which runs $120 shipped, is over 3/4" shorter, making it more difficult to support large PSUs. Get this case pre-modded with over $50 in additions, ready to go for extreme cooling.

Here is what it can look like:

Modifications include:
-Removal of 120mm honeycomb grill for increased airflow
-Holes drilled in base for 2 x 92mm fans or dual 92mm radiator
-7/8" billet aluminum case feet added to improve clearance/airflow for 92mm fans
-Removal of portion of middle strut for improved exhaust airflow of PSU
-Removal of half of right strut to allow clearance of extreme aircoolers and waterblocks
-Removal of portion of interior right panel to allow 120mm radiator
-Antec SmartCool 120mm temperature controlled fan
-Plexi panels replaced with clearer, scratch-resistant Lexan
-Hard drive support drilled to allow reverse installation/hidden cords
-Egg crate foam installed in front to greatly reduce sound
-Removed honeycomb above rear I/O and replaced with Lexan to redirect airflow
-Aluminum thumbscrews installed

Damage includes:
-Separated right-rear aluminum corner. Has been repaired with great, googly gobs of JB-Weld steel epoxy. Side panels also hold the case together, if this ever separates.
-Randomly functioning LED temp sensor on front of case. Always lights up, but does not always display temperature. Common problem to all the Microfly/X-Qpack cases.
-Some moderate scratching on right side window. Replacements can be found at Home Depot for a few dollars. Only require drilling.
-Missing silver snap "rivets". Can be bought for a few dollars.

If you are interested in parts to watercool this case, look below!

$90 shipped - A-Data S596 64GB 2.5" SATA II SSD
New drive from RMA. Supports trim, includes a 128MB cache buffer and a built-in mini-usb port.
Read: 250MB/s
Write: 180MB/s
This is the non-turbo version. Compared to the turbo, this has only 10MB/s slower reads, but offers 50MB/s faster writes.

$50 shipped - Thermochill PA120.1 Radiator with G3/8 -> G1/4 Chrome adapters - Basically the best single 120mm rad you can buy. Some fins have been bent and bent back and cosmetically it looks battle worn (see below), but you can repair this easily with $5 in DupliColor Gloss spraypaint. Included G3/8 -> G1/4 adapters allow you to use any fittings you want.

$30 shipped - Black Ice Pro Compact High Performance Radiator & Yate Loon 120x20mm Medium Speed Thin Silent Case Fan - D12SM-12C - Sleeved & 2 x Koolance Swiveling Angle Fitting (Low Profile) & 5 1/4" Bay 3 Fan Cooler - Combo designed to fit in the top 5 1/4 bay of my MicroFly case. Needs about 5mm of clearance above it to fit in a standard 5 1/4" bay. Yate Loon fan has been cut at both ends to allow the air to be pulled from front to back.

$50 shipped - HW Labs Black Ice GTX M184 - Dual 92 millimeter Radiator & 2 x Arctic Cooling AF Fan 9225 92mm Sleeved Case Fans

$35 shipped - Black Ice Micro Dual 80mm Radiator + 2 x 80mm Antec TriCool fans + 2 x 1/2" EK/Danger Den Fatboy barbs - Used. Equivalent to a single 120mm radiator and perfect for adding extra cooling in cramped cases. Includes Antec three way adjustable fans and fat boy fittings.

$20 shipped - Alphacool Repack Mini Slot-In 3.5" UV - This reservoir has a few large cracks starting at the plug in the back. It still operates fine, but that is something you should be aware of. Probably not a big deal unless your motherboard is underneath it. It also has two blue leds permanently glued into the back with one molex connector powering them both.

$25 shipped - IBM Mini Wireless (RF) Keyboard w/built-in joystick mouse - The infrared cord has been severed and needs to be soldered back together. I tried to do this, but could not get it to work. It was working before this. I don't have the time or desire to redo the soldering so I am selling this as is. This keyboard was the only mini wireless keyboards I have used that was actually functional. Receiver worked completely covered under the back seat of my car. Uses 2 PS/2 ports.

Shipping is via FedEx Home Delivery within the US. All items are working and sold as is. Free pair of 1/2" EK Fat boy barbs go to the first radiator or reservoir purchased without any fittings. Just remind me, if you want them...

Heatware | eBay

***SOLD***
$135 shipped (SOLD to GuitarFreak) - Intel X25-M G1 80GB SSD - comes secure erased with the latest firmware
$90 shipped (SOLD to nirvana4all) - Corsair 850TX 850W Power Supply - Best power supply I have ever owned - compact, quiet and 80%+ efficient, but I am going modular for a smaller case.
$20 shipped (SOLD to onewecallgod) - Motorola SB5120 Surfboard Cable Modem - Works on Comcast and possibly other providers. Includes modem, power adapter, ethernet cable and driver CD.
$8 shipped - DangerDen Fillport

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back