FS: Thermaltake XT snow edition 1275 watt Platinum PSU LNIB

SlowCobra

Limp Gawd
I won this in a giveaway and upon receiving it I opened it for inspection but never used the PSU thereby making it Like New In Box and not Brand New In Box per the rules here. If you look at the pictures you can see that the cables bag is still sealed, none of the connectors have any of the wires bent, etc I was going to use it in my PC as it goes really well with my build but honestly it is way more than I will ever need and I want to use the funds to go towards a pay it forward build for a friend that fell on hard times and had to sell his rig. I found the Black Version for $280 but didnt really search out the white edition though white PSU's often have a bit of a premium added to them.

I think $225 shipped is a fair price for this beautiful piece of hardware! I will gladly take more pictures up close on the connectors, bag, etc to prove as best I can that it is unused. Feel free to message me with any questions. I don't have a lot of heatware but I have 17 confirmed trades on /r/hardwareswap

PSU https://imgur.com/a/gZI4v

EDIT: Price Drop

Last edited:
Back